sharetrader
Page 472 of 840 FirstFirst ... 372422462468469470471472473474475476482522572 ... LastLast
Results 4,711 to 4,720 of 8391
    IMO

Yes im planning a weekend visit and it would be interesting to know what % goes to dealers.

Default comparing potatoes with potatoes ...

Still trying to use the TRA story to learn - and find the current "uplifting mood" on this thread quite interesting.

So - where are we?

SP lifted from a low of $2.14 to previous highs of $2.33 (but not higher). No higher highs;
    Volume was throughout the bounce neglegible, low even for such an illiquid stock. No big buyer, no market support.
    SP just scratched the MA50 and is ways below MA100 and MA200;

Looking at the trendline - the indicators for the current bounce look quite similar to the bounce around October last year (compare the blue potatoes with the red potatoes ;

InkedTRA190319.jpg

Similar SP bounce (obviously different start and end points), similar low volume and similar RSI shape and level.

While I wish holders all the best - I think there is a good chance the bouncing cat is dead ... not seeing any signs of market confidence.

But of course - they could come out tomorrow and telling us about this amazing upswing in the second hand car market - and up she would go ;
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

percy

I was in AutoDream the other day looking at a 2005 Nissan Bluedird done 16,303 klms.Idea was to replace the daughter's which has done 130,000klms.
    Asked the salesman whether trade was a bit slow?.No "about nornmal."
    Perhaps posters may have realised used car sales are "about normal."
    Then again, if you read the link W69 gave post # 4670 page 312 on this thread,we know Turners developments produce great results,"The whole nine yards."
    Even better to know this site is owned by Turners,and it will produce great results for years to come."Turners Corner".
    Last edited by percy; 19-03-2019 at 12:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    Still trying to use the TRA story to learn - and find the current "uplifting mood" on this thread quite interesting.

So - where are we?

SP lifted from a low of $2.14 to previous highs of $2.33 (but not higher). No higher highs;
    Volume was throughout the bounce neglegible, low even for such an illiquid stock. No big buyer, no market support.
    SP just scratched the MA50 and is ways below MA100 and MA200;

Looking at the trendline - the indicators for the current bounce look quite similar to the bounce around October last year (compare the blue potatoes with the red potatoes ;

InkedTRA190319.jpg

Similar SP bounce (obviously different start and end points), similar low volume and similar RSI shape and level.

While I wish holders all the best - I think there is a good chance the bouncing cat is dead ... not seeing any signs of market confidence.

But of course - they could come out tomorrow and telling us about this amazing upswing in the second hand car market - and up she would go ;
    Similar patterns bid 2017 ...before it kicked on to $3.80 ...need to consider the green potatoes

But the most important pattern in play at the moment is the perfect inverse bell curve one......looking good for $3.80 next year.
    Last edited by winner69; 19-03-2019 at 12:15 PM.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    I was in AutoDream the other day looking at a 2005 Nissan Bluedird done 16,303 klms.Idea was to replace the daughter's which has done 130,000klms.
    Asked the salesman whether trade was a bit slow?.No "about nornmal."
    Perhaps posters may have realised used car sales are "about normal."
    Then again, if you read the link W69 gave post # 4670 page 312 on this thread,we know Turners developments produce great results,"The whole nine yards."
    Even better to know this site is owned by Turners,and it will produce great results for years to come."Turners Corner".
    Percy you sure that one hasn't been around the clock ?

Quote Originally Posted by stoploss View Post
    LOL I was thinking exactly that myself. 16,000 km's for a 14 year old car, what could possibly go wrong lol
    But it will come with a "certified" odometer so it must be correct lol
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

percy

Quote Originally Posted by stoploss View Post
    Yes,you cheeky blighters..
    I brought mine new one with 19,500 klms and this one is in the same condition.Perfect.
    Daughter's [my old one] still goes really well.

ps Neither you,or Beagle had any complaints when you rode in the old one...lol.
    Last edited by percy; 20-03-2019 at 02:35 PM.

percy

I note we have had no share buy back announcements since 8th March.

Funny coincident - 8th of March was the day the SP started to rise (though note my previous posts - on very weak volume).

Maybe buy backs not so good for the SP?
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Could be because the company is now in possession of sensitive information (eg. trading update) which must be disclosed before any more trading by insiders is allowed - company being an insider.