sharetrader
Page 688 of 840 FirstFirst ... 188588638678684685686687688689690691692698738788 ... LastLast
Results 6,871 to 6,880 of 8398
    Legend

Whoop .. SP quietly creeping north & then Tina shows up on the big screen ..

percy

Pleasing to see Salt Funds getting their amended announcement right.!..lol.

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Pleasing to see Salt Funds getting their amended announcement right.!..lol.
    lol...Yeah I was reading the original announcement and scratching my head thinking I might have got out of the wrong side of the bed this morning.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.”
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

yeh I was like wtf?
    not pleasing they are reducing tho and from now will become less visible if they continue to do so.
    For clarity, nothing I say is advice....

They have been reducing for quite some time now and have consistently been getting this wrong...just like their original announcement lol
    You have to wonder a bit about how professional SALT are if their NZX announcements are not even proof read before release !
    Last edited by Beagle; 23-06-2021 at 10:55 AM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.”
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Investor

Nice touch in Annual Report with Tina at the forefront.

Expect improved result in FY 22 along with corresponding increase in dividends. Impressive to note that their property portfolio is sitting on a whopping 14Mln unrealised capital gain based on conservative market valuation.

Onwards and upwards from hereon. That $5 target is achievable in no time and without a dropping a sweat.
    Last edited by sb9; 25-06-2021 at 10:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    Nice touch in Annual Report with Tina at the forefront.

Expect improved result in FY 22 along with corresponding increase in dividends. Impressive to note that their property portfolio is sitting on a whopping 14Mln unrealised capital gain based on conservative market valuation.

Onwards and upwards from hereon. That $5 target is achievable in no time and without a dropping a sweat.
    Haven't read it yet but it occurs to me that Tina is so full of life and personality she is pure Gold to Turners in the same way that Tammy has proven to be such a remarkable brand building asset for Briscoes over the years.

I hope Todd sticks with Tina over the years ahead and makes new advertisements as and when appropriate to keep the advertisements reasonably fresh and on trend. With her infectious bubbly personality I think customers can really identify with her and she is going to be an awesome brand builder for Turners ! Todd, please lock her in on a long term advertising contract right away ! She is pure gold and a real star !!

Tina's excited, we should be too !
    Annual report http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...512/348957.pdf
    Shareholders letter http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...515/348997.pdf
    Last edited by Beagle; 25-06-2021 at 11:54 AM.

Tina Turner. Haha just love it ...

Annual Report .... where's the Porsche?

Maybe next year this Tina gets the Porsche

Where do you see this Tina?
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

What’s happened to our $5

Seems to be getting further away
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”