sharetrader
Page 249 of 840 FirstFirst ... 149199239245246247248249250251252253259299349749 ... LastLast
Results 2,481 to 2,490 of 8398

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Well I am seriously disappointed in fellow posters.
    Got myself very excited when I was the highest bidder at $3.08 yesterday.
    And then MiniMoke announced he was finding a home for his HBL funds. Absolute rotter trend setter that he is.,,lol.
    Now there are 63,572 shares wanted ahead of me.!!! [and I am not looking to sell any HBL]
    Just as well I already have a good holding...
    I moved the needle up to $3.15 with a small top up today, do I get a free chocolate fish for that
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

TRA ...go you little beauty

With all this positiveness and punters swapping horses TRA is looking to be the cert of the year to make punters big money this year.

With this momentum come friday which is end June we’ll see 320 and who knows what by end of July ......340?

Hope the IRD sorts out their crap quickly and these poorer people get their extra cash when they should.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Well I am seriously disappointed in fellow posters.
    Got myself very excited when I was the highest bidder at $3.08 yesterday.
    And then MiniMoke announced he was finding a home for his HBL funds. Absolute rotter trend setter that he is.,,lol.
    Now there are 63,572 shares wanted ahead of me.!!! [and I am not looking to sell any HBL]
    Just as well I already have a good holding...
    I did flag last week that I had sold out of HBL and had another prospect in the fire.

My scottish blood had me place a bid for TRA at $3.08 as well but sellers were tighter than me and wouldn't budge.

Felling a wee smidge of pressure given I am about to head away for awhile out of internet access I thought it prudent I lock a buy in. So refreshed to $3.10 and the deal was done. (and in the meantime I see HBL has dropped another cent to $1.74 and TRA gone to $3.15)

percy

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    I moved the needle up to $3.15 with a small top up today, do I get a free chocolate fish for that
    Rotter...……………………
    Thank you...……………
    Heads I win.
    Tails I win....
    "Well positioned."...……...lol.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    I did flag last week that I had sold out of HBL and had another prospect in the fire.

My scottish blood had me place a bid for TRA at $3.08 as well but sellers were tighter than me and wouldn't budge.

Felling a wee smidge of pressure given I am about to head away for awhile out of internet access I thought it prudent I lock a buy in. So refreshed to $3.10 and the deal was done. (and in the meantime I see HBL has dropped another cent to $1.74 and TRA gone to $3.15)
    Good on you.
    You are doing well.
    I am not.!!
    Have/had sizable orders in for three companies.
    So far have only brought just under $3,000 worth in one company...
    A very long way to go.

Rotter...……………………
    Thank you...……………
    Heads I win.
    Tails I win....
    "Well positioned."...……...lol.
    LOL Maybe they'll have a nice morning tea, (probably better for me than a free chocolate fish), after Monday's Auckland roadshow presentation.
    Anyway...after topping up in HBL, CMO and TRA recently I am also feeling rather well positioned
    Last edited by Beagle; 27-06-2018 at 04:47 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Usually don’t mention shares to the next door neighbour who seems to have great influence over his bowling mates .....but casually mentioned they should take their profits on ATM (got in at below 9 bucks and about their only winner so far) and sell up and put it all into Turners. I did say I was biased and was going to make heaps out of TRA

He said ‘Turners, what they do?’ And when I said you know the car people he got all interested and said he would do ‘some research’ (probably over a few beers with his mates down at the club)

I reckon this time tomorrow they will be TRA shareholders
    Last edited by winner69; 27-06-2018 at 04:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Usually don’t mention shares to the next door neighbour who seems to have great influence over his bowling mates .....but casually mentioned they should take their profits on ATM (got in at below 9 bucks and about their only winner so far) and sell up and put it all into Turners. I did say I was biased and was going to make heaps out of TRA

He said ‘Turners, what they do?’ And when I said you know the car people he got all interested and said he would do ‘some research’ (probably over a few beers with his mates down at the club)

You don't by chance drive a taxi?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post

No way I would sell my main ATM holding(Bought at $8) for any other share including this one, you talked your mates out of doubling their money over the next year. TRA about 8% of my portfolio and ATM about 38%.

Further to beagles post yesterday man from AA said on the radio this am that beneficiary families have on average more than 2 cars while poor families often only have 1 car

So will many upgrade and will many get that second car

Even better for Turners