sharetrader
Page 251 of 840 FirstFirst ... 151201241247248249250251252253254255261301351751 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,510 of 8391

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Well I am seriously disappointed in fellow posters.
    Got myself very excited when I was the highest bidder at $3.08 yesterday.
    And then MiniMoke announced he was finding a home for his HBL funds. Absolute rotter trend setter that he is.,,lol.
    Now there are 63,572 shares wanted ahead of me.!!! [and I am not looking to sell any HBL]
    Just as well I already have a good holding...
    Hopefully you haven't missed the Top Up Bus percy. Maybe $3.15 is now in the rear mirror.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    Hopefully you haven't missed the Top Up Bus percy. Maybe $3.15 is now in the rear mirror.
    I am sitting up near the front of the bus,however, other than the extra 10,000 I brought on 29th May at $2.99,I have not brought anymore.
    Only 77,516 currently ahead of me on the buy side.!!!!.Hang on.....only 31,416 now.
    Looks as though I have missed the bus with the other two companies I been trying to buy as well.
    Just have to get used to sitting on our big pile of cash....lol.

Last edited by percy; 28-06-2018 at 04:14 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    The reality is mate you're never going to agree with everything one particular political party does or doesn't do. I think it was extremely harsh of National to not increase the accommodation supplement in their 9 years in power despite skyrocketing rents...and then they wonder why so many people are now homeless

Some of Labour's policies drive me to despair but something had be done about poverty and good on them for that I reckon. If you look at the example I posted above of a young solo Mum with one child, (who in reality are mostly in a desperate situation with Auckland rents) but is now $232 per week better off they can finally start to live with some dignity including possibly getting a modest vehicle.
    Am I reading right, the Beagle is turning red, Lol.

Nice to see TRA adding 2 more stops (Napier / Whagarei) to their roadshow. There is investor money in the regions so a great initiative to spark up demand.

Guru

For those that are interested, letter to shareholders.

http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...148/282009.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    I am sitting up near the front of the bus,however, other than the extra 10,000 I brought on 29th May at $2.99,I have not brought anymore.
    Only 77,516 currently ahead of me on the buy side.!!!!.Hang on.....only 31,416 now.
    Looks as though I have missed the bus with the other two companies I been trying to buy as well.
    Just have to get used to sitting on our big pile of cash....lol.

Was that you Percy. Biting the bullet at $3.20?

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    TRA ...go you little beauty

With all this positiveness and punters swapping horses TRA is looking to be the cert of the year to make punters big money this year.

With this momentum come friday which is end June we’ll see 320 and who knows what by end of July ......340?

Hope the IRD sorts out their crap quickly and these poorer people get their extra cash when they should.
    Hope it stays up there

Want my ‘projection’ for next week?

Tell you later ....momentum is a powerful force ....and as the excitement builds up at these cheerleading meetings goodness knows what’ll happen.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

percy

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    Was that you Percy. Biting the bullet at $3.20?
    No,but as W69 points out the momentum is now underway.
    Time to sit back and enjoy the ride and pick up our divie's every three months.!

Todd’s crusade through the country starts tomorrow

Hope the comings together are so inspirational that gets shareholders to top up big time .....as well as spread the word to their friends and families.

That should give the share price a decent boost ....maybe 340 by end of July

Hope Todd hasn’t overlooked the fundies and going to have a chat with them as well

Momentum building ......hard to turn around a juggernaut

I won’t be going to Porirua ....seen too many of these ra ra sessions over the years to get too excited.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

percy

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Todd’s crusade through the country starts tomorrow

Hope the comings together are so inspirational that gets shareholders to top up big time .....as well as spread the word to their friends and families.

That should give the share price a decent boost ....maybe 340 by end of July

Hope Todd hasn’t overlooked the fundies and going to have a chat with them as well

Momentum building ......hard to turn around a juggernaut

I won’t be going to Porirua ....seen too many of these ra ra sessions over the years to get too excited.
    Can't recall an agm, or a presentation, where I have not learnt something.[even if it is from another shareholder]