sharetrader
Page 389 of 840 FirstFirst ... 289339379385386387388389390391392393399439489 ... LastLast
Results 3,881 to 3,890 of 8391
    Following the momo

Seems there has been a flurry of buying at $2.40 after my post......See all Grant needed was a bit of a call to action.
    Last edited by McGinty; 12-12-2018 at 10:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by McGinty View Post
    Seems there has been a flurry of buying at $2.40 after my post......See all Grant needed was a bit of a call to action.
    Total silence yesterday (not a single trade) and $250k worth today already. Weird.

One of the rules of the buyback as I understand it is that that a buyback transaction can't be the first of the day so if nobody else wants to transact business...
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

percy

Quote Originally Posted by toddhunter View Post
    Hi all Todd Hunter here....I think it is worth just clarifying the safeguard guidelines that we adhere to in regard to the Buyback...there are no "tricks" going on.

1. Turners will only buy back Shares through NZX’s trading/order matching system and during normal trading hours (i.e. there will be no off-market transactions).
    2. Shares will not be purchased at a price which is more than 10% above the average closing price for Shares on the NZSX over the previous five trading days.
    3. Turners will not take part in the opening transaction on a trading day.
    4. it is intended that the purchases by Turners over a one week period will not exceed 30% of the volume of Shares traded over that one week period.

The Management and Directors believe this is a good use of our capital at present, and based on the investor meetings I have had this week everyone agrees. You may also have noticed that our Chairman Grant Baker purchased 100,000 shares himself yesterday.

As an aside I am happy to arrange a conference call or meeting with Grant and myself for anyone who is interested in talking through the business or to answer any specific questions. todd.hunter@turners.co.nz

Thanks
    Todd
    Above is very clear.

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Above is very clear.

4/ It is intended that the purchases by Turners over a one week period will not exceed 30% of the volume of Shares traded over that one week period.

Number 4 is a little murky especially as its expressed as an intention.

But yeh quite clear on the other 3 , good rules as far as I can tell , so as to limit the market impact (sort of). Obviously any buying or selling ultimately has an effect but they're trying not to 'push' the market around is the way I see it. Just a sponge I guess.
    For clarity, nothing I say is advice....

percy

Quote Originally Posted by peat View Post
    4/ It is intended that the purchases by Turners over a one week period will not exceed 30% of the volume of Shares traded over that one week period.

Number 4 is a little murky especially as its expressed as an intention.

But yeh quite clear on the other 3 , good rules as far as I can tell , so as to limit the market impact (sort of). Obviously any buying or selling ultimately has an effect but they're trying not to 'push' the market around is the way I see it. Just a sponge I guess.
    I have noticed they have been buying just under 30% of the daily volume so far,so may be they intend to do as they said intended to do.? which should come as no surprise....lol.
    Last edited by percy; 12-12-2018 at 12:02 PM.

percy

I note Interest.co.nz report a record year from UDC.Year ended 30th September NPAT of $65.3mil.Impairements still low,but up to reflect increased lending.
    Heartland also had increased vehicle lending.
    So still plenty of life left in this sector.

Wonder if Grant has asked Jeff if he would like to takeover TRA.Would be eps accrective and would open up MTF for HGH.????????????.....lol.
    ps.I would be happy to receive HGH script for my TRA holding.
    Last edited by percy; 13-12-2018 at 08:02 AM.

I note Interest.co.nz report a record year from UDC.Year ended 30th September NPAT of $65.3mil.Impairements still low,but up to reflect increased lending.
    Heartland also had increased vehicle lending.
    So still plenty of life left in this sector.

Wonder if Grant has asked Jeff if he would like to takeover TRA.Would be eps accrective and would open up MTF for HGH.????????????.....lol.
    ps.I would be happy to receive HGH script for my TRA holding.
    LOL I bet you would but it might be on a 1:1 basis the way this is going !
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

percy

Yes I agree such an announcement would see HGH sp hit over $2.50,perhaps $2.95.?............lol.
    Last edited by percy; 13-12-2018 at 08:17 AM.

Yes I agree such an announcement would see HGH sp hit over $2.50,perhaps $2.95.?............lol.
    LOL touché !