sharetrader
Page 548 of 840 FirstFirst ... 48448498538544545546547548549550551552558598648 ... LastLast
Results 5,471 to 5,480 of 8391
    IMO

Thanks for your response.I know these meetings can be just a spruik to the converted but there are always some info thats int, especially rational questions from shareholders and worth going to if you own a part of the company.Take your point about the chart. I like the new potential direction, adapt or perish. Your opinion of Todd is fine for you but i dont accept that atpit. I have no thoughts on CMO. cheers JT

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Thanks for your response.I know these meetings can be just a spruik to the converted but there are always some info thats int, especially rational questions from shareholders and worth going to if you own a part of the company.Take your point about the chart. I like the new potential direction, adapt or perish. Your opinion of Todd is fine for you but i dont accept that atpit. I have no thoughts on CMO. cheers JT
    I have no opinion on Todd since I have never met him. I can only judge the company on its performance and announcements. Yes, ask some pertinent questions with determination, even if the Chair attempts to deflect them as they very easily do. I cannot be there but why not ask how CMO is succeeding but TRA is not? You will probbaly get b's'h''t back but at least they have to stop and think.

https://www.nzx.com/announcements/338290

SOS sent to rescue 'undervalued' falling sp.

Interesting that it is not a 'P' sensitive announcement so they must be anticipating that the likes of Milford will continue to take advantage of the buyback to sell off the rest of their shares.

wasting more money on a buyback , i guess for the benefit of large s/h to exit there holding lol . money would be better spent on debt reduction in my opinion

Turners announces on-market share buyback programme

https://www.nzx.com/announcements/338290
    one step ahead of the herd

http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...293/304335.pdf

On the road again.

Disappointing that there's no Ferrari anywhere in the presentation.

Investor

From today's presentation...

"All business divisions tracking ahead of budget and ahead of FY19 at end of Q1"

Advanced Member

Too early to say, but I think the market likes the news so far. Again a little to early to say and I expect a drop this afternoon in share price as the giant keeps dumping their shares.

Oh dear no cheap shares for BuyBack as large holder pushed SP skywards now gets much better price on exit........... clever.

percy

Well I certainly like the buy back being continued.
    The presentation is excellent and I am looking forward to the ChCh meeting.
    Whangarei are trading gang busters.Archers Road looks brilliant and I look forward to more details on the new ChCh East site.[Another big one.}
    Last edited by percy; 30-07-2019 at 01:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    From today's presentation...

"All business divisions tracking ahead of budget and ahead of FY19 at end of Q1"
    Except for the one-offs which are becoming habitual?