sharetrader
Page 222 of 840 FirstFirst ... 122172212218219220221222223224225226232272322722 ... LastLast
Results 2,211 to 2,220 of 8393

A 15% increase in eps ....that’s all that matters

Stunning

http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...617/280090.pdf
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Handsome Member

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    A 15% increase in eps ....that’s all that matters

Stunning

http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...617/280090.pdf
    And 5c divie.... I am good with that.

percy

Bingo..!!!!............
    Turners delivers.They do what they say they will do.
    Well done .
    Thank you Todd,directors, and all the hard working staff.
    And the outlook looks great too.!
    I could not ask for more.!
    Last edited by percy; 29-05-2018 at 09:28 AM.

I'm relieved. I've been averaging down on this and been in the red for nearly a year. Hopefully we'll see a re-rating upwards.
    Well done Turners!

Following the momo

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Bingo..!!!!............
    Well done .
    Congrat's Percy, you've been a loyal supporter of TRA through a very turbulent year with the SP dropping up to 27% at the lows.

I cut TRA back in Oct at $3.18 after the SPP fiasco and the lack of EPS growth (due to the dilution).

Now that the TRA story remains in tact, I will keep an eye on for a possible entry. There are still some physiological barriers in the SP as most holders will still be underwater so we might see some price consolidation before the up-trend is re-established.

Advanced Member

Bingo..!!!!............
    Well done .
    Yahooo...with all the negative chit chat from some here I’ve been holding my breath to see how this would work out. Seems to be a great result, increased dividend, increased dividend % of profit in future, increased earnings per share.

Good news.

Very solid result and outlook. Can't argue with EPS growth of 15%.
    Outlook also looks good. Depending upon how the convertible note conversion works out in terms of how many new shares issued we could be looking at around 10% EPS growth for FY19 to about 32 cps. At $3 that puts TNR's on a FY19 PE of just 9.4.
    Dividend lift to 50 - 60% of EPS at 55% would suggest dividends will be circa 32 cps x 0.55 = 17.6 cps fully imputed or 24.5 cps gross.
    At $3 that gives a gross yield of 24.5 / 300 = 8.2%. Ability to grow this dividend over time should also be noted as they're holding back circa 45% of earnings for future growth. Fits Percy's model of wanting increased income in retirement and attractive for a lot of other investors as well I would think.

Those numbers make a pretty good case for investing in TNR. Maybe we have finally seen the end of the SP correction ? Maybe used vehicles will do better than new now Jascinda and her team have "so successfully" tanked business confidence ?
    Very good effort from Turners and thanks again to Todd Hunter for coming on here and sharing.
    Last edited by Beagle; 29-05-2018 at 10:23 AM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Handsome Member

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post

Those numbers make a pretty good case for investing in TNR.
    TRA In with the new

Bingo..!!!!............
    Well done .
    Kudos to you, percy for holding the faith in this company all the time when many others started to doubt!

Great result ... and while the future is always uncertain - it clearly looks like they are doing at this stage a quite good job in growing the business.

Just listened to the analyst briefing - and it sounds like we don't need to expect another deeply discounted CR this year (which is a blessing).

Obviously - we will need to see what the convertible bonds do this year to the EPS ... but it still feels that the share is at the current SP somewhat undervalued.

Discl: much happier holder now - and averaged down this morning by buying some more at the discounted rate of $3 (not to forget - including a 5 cents fully imputed dividend);
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    Kudos to you, percy for holding the faith in this company all the time when many others started to doubt!

Great result ... and while the future is always uncertain - it clearly looks like they are doing at this stage a quite good job in growing the business.

Just listened to the analyst briefing - and it sounds like we don't need to expect another deeply discounted CR this year (which is a blessing).

Obviously - we will need to see what the convertible bonds do this year to the EPS ... but it still feels that the share is at the current SP somewhat undervalued.

Discl: much happier holder now - and averaged down this morning by buying some more at the discounted rate of $3 (not to forget - including a 5 cents fully imputed dividend);
    Yes indeed, outstanding effort from Turners. Bought few at the open too....