sharetrader
Page 228 of 840 FirstFirst ... 128178218224225226227228229230231232238278328728 ... LastLast
Results 2,271 to 2,280 of 8398
    percy

Beagle.
    We all look forward to your very best behaviour on this thread.
    You are doing well.
    No more hate barking,love,hate love etc.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Beagle.
    We all look forward to your very best behaviour on this thread.
    You are doing well.
    No more hate barking,love,hate love etc.
    If he takes his meds daily, he should be okay.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    If he takes his meds daily, he should be okay.

Winner - Can't believe I overlooked that, I must be slipping eh Just need to get some more shares on board and move down the other end of the tent where Couta1 and Percy are where the sun shines more brightly through the rose colored material then I'll have 20-20 vision
    Last edited by Beagle; 31-05-2018 at 02:20 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

percy

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post

Winner - Can't believe I overlooked that, I must be slipping eh Just need to get some more shares on board and move down the other end of the tent where Couta1 and Percy are where the sun shines more brightly through the rose colored material then I'll have 20-20 vision
    And a very big bag of Ziwi Peak treats for well behaved hounds.!!.................lol.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post

I have a very clear vision Mr Beagle, if it drops below $2.95, I buy more.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    I have a very clear vision Mr Beagle, if it drops below $2.95, I buy more.
    Not concerned that any rally so soon after the good announcement has already run out of steam?? People not exactly queuing up to buy.
    Have my eye on it but it really needs to head north of 3.00 with some conviction

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ratkin View Post
    Not concerned that any rally so soon after the good announcement has already run out of steam?? People not exactly queuing up to buy.
    Have my eye on it but it really needs to head north of 3.00 with some conviction
    Chasing prices down is part of my modus operandi if I smell value, I'm not concerned with market sleepiness.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by JayRiggs View Post
    What would it take for us to get into the NZX50?
    At the AGM, Grant Baker said it was their goal to get into the NZX50.

TRA have a current market cap of $251 million.
    Looking at who's above us in the NZX50, we have CVT ($271M) and NZX ($300M).
    Seems like we need a 20% boost to the share price to get over CVT and NZX, about $3.55.

If we make it into the NZX50, index funds will pile into TRA to push us up even more.

Can we make it? I think so, we were only at $3.55 merely a year ago
    Hi Jay,

I am not sure if making it into the NZX 50 will have that much of an impact, well as far as index funds go anyway. Currently there are 2 index funds (listed) that would include TRA into their funds if it made the top 50. Those being FNZ and MDZ. They have a combined market cap of $537m. Lets be generous and say TRA would make up 1% of each of these funds (that is being very generous) that would mean a purchase on market of $5.37m worth of shares or about 1.7 million shares. I think that would be absorbed quite easily.
    I just realised though, there may be other index funds that I am unaware of (not listed ones) that would also have to purchase under their arrangement. So yes it probably would have a benefit, maybe not as much as some think.
    The biggest one maybe is that top 50 inclusion would put it on the radar for a few other funds as well....

IMO

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    The market says I am wrong.
    The charts confirm I am wrong.
    TRA's, CEO,Todd Hunter, posts on this thread; post #2157 page 144, and post #2196 page 147, confirm to me I am right.
    Judgement day is not far away,infact next Tuesday the 29th May.
    Either right or wrong.Simple as that.Buy/sell.Easy.
    Your a legend percy. i doubled up a few weeks back partly due to your great sharing on here. hat tip

Quote Originally Posted by blackcap View Post
    Hi Jay,

I am not sure if making it into the NZX 50 will have that much of an impact, well as far as index funds go anyway. Currently there are 2 index funds (listed) that would include TRA into their funds if it made the top 50. Those being FNZ and MDZ. They have a combined market cap of $537m. Lets be generous and say TRA would make up 1% of each of these funds (that is being very generous) that would mean a purchase on market of $5.37m worth of shares or about 1.7 million shares. I think that would be absorbed quite easily.
    I just realised though, there may be other index funds that I am unaware of (not listed ones) that would also have to purchase under their arrangement. So yes it probably would have a benefit, maybe not as much as some think.
    The biggest one maybe is that top 50 inclusion would put it on the radar for a few other funds as well....
    Hmmm yes you make some good points blackcap. There probably aren't that many funds that track the NZX50 to make much of a difference.
    I did find AMP have a NZ shares index fund, worth $560m.
    "Aims to provide a return that closely matches the return of the S&P/NZX 50 Index (on a gross basis and including imputation credits)."
    http://www.ampcapital.co.nz/investin...us/index-funds

Still, can't hurt getting onto the NZX50 for bigger exposure alone. It'd be an achievement for us