sharetrader
Page 61 of 840 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571111161561 ... LastLast
    Advanced Member

Its only $50,000 odd hardly sizeable maybe just a punter?

Quote Originally Posted by POSSUM THE CAT View Post
    Who is the big buyer of DPC to day over 250000 shares through market and still a buy order for 250000 shares any opinions
    Chicken Feed.

Interesting to see some decent buying of good size in DPC. Whats up?

Will have to check top shareholders list in a few weeks to review the buyer.
    Having got ourselves into a debt-induced economic crisis, the only permanent way out is to reduce the debt – either directly by abolishing large slabs of it, or indirectly by inflating it away.

A tad ironic that I received the letter advising of the moratorium today and with was an election notice that you had to complete to receive a printed annual report.
    Almost like,we hope not too many people bother so they cant see in print what a crap set of financials we have.
    I have the minimum holding left so that I can be entertained at the Annual Meeting. Cheaper than buying tickets to Lenny Henry and almost as farcical.
    I wonder who is up for re-election this year?
    LEW

Glennj ---are You Still Waiting For The Rearating

No way Malcy! All sold 16/03/07 . You're trolling ancient history & missed subsequent post? That or disingenious. Good IRR's of 10.3, 14.8 & 23.1% Useful profits!
    Was rerated to a sell!
    As for tents; big modern house with boiler fired central heating. Now what about yourself? Did you take a hiding on DPC or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoop View Post
    Dorchester Pacific has over $48 million of impaired loans on its books, an increase of more than 400 per cent over the last financial year.
    The financial statements will not provide much comfort to debenture holders and shareholders: they reveal that $109 million of Dorchester’s finance receivables are either impaired or past due.
    Impaired business loans, at $41.6 million, are more than 10 times higher than in 2007. Impaired personal loans have stayed static.
    Of the $61 million of loans that are past due (but not impaired), 44 per cent are more than 90 days late.
    The company’s impairment provisions are just $22 million.

Source URL (retrieved on 07/01/2008 - 12:37): http://www.nbr.co.nz/article/dorchester-report-reveals-woes-32632
    Despite the above mess at balance date, announcements made at the time (Mar 08) made little (if any) reference to what was the reality, instead focussing on the cash & equivilents on hand.

Shame on Barry Graham!
    Death will be reality, Life is just an illusion.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post
    Despite the above mess at balance date, announcements made at the time (Mar 08) made little (if any) reference to what was the reality, instead focussing on the cash & equivilents on hand.

Shame on Barry Graham!
    hmmm.. I wonder if there is any legal grounds to challenge the existing and previous management?
    Having got ourselves into a debt-induced economic crisis, the only permanent way out is to reduce the debt – either directly by abolishing large slabs of it, or indirectly by inflating it away.

Guess NTA does not mean a lot when all the board are protecting thier own jobs and economical with communications regarding a public owned company that they do not own (excluding free options).

The main clown still makes me laugh since he did not realise there was any funding issues 6 months into a worldwide credit crisis. who hired him - the unaccountable creative accounting board?

Even funnier is that NTA will reflect the market value of St Lawrence as at balance date (31 mar 08) until mid Oct 08 when the half yearly comes out.

I am going to buy one ticket for the Gala show (AGM).

Should be fun

Bring some rotten fruit

Quote Originally Posted by dsurf View Post

Bring some rotten fruit
    I have a box full that has been brewing in the basement since the beginning of this year.

I ll be at the AGM.

Guru

Edited my #616 post

Originally had 07/01/08
    changed to read the NZ date format 01/07/2008

Apologies..Hoop the kiwi has been reading to many American posts or was it the automatic source format program I used
    Last edited by Hoop; 07-07-2008 at 01:39 PM.