sharetrader
Page 382 of 840 FirstFirst ... 282332372378379380381382383384385386392432482 ... LastLast
Results 3,811 to 3,820 of 8391
    Following the momo

I wonder if that's Grant filling his boats at $2.42 - $2.43?

No end to the selling so far. Darn those buybacks pushing the price down.

looks like institutional volumes coming onto the market now. they better do a cash issue get the the debt down
    one step ahead of the herd

Following the momo

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    looks like institutional volumes coming onto the market now. they better do a cash issue get the the debt down
    Nothing to worry about just a few more "reefies".

Do reef fish travel in schools?

Quote Originally Posted by McGinty View Post
    I wonder if that's Grant filling his boats at $2.42 - $2.43?

No end to the selling so far. Darn those buybacks pushing the price down.
    The Cum Dividend is now no longer covering the loss I am carrying on this. Now waiting for a reversal or for my stop loss to be hit (again) and I suspect the stop loss will come first.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    The Cum Dividend is now no longer covering the loss I am carrying on this. Now waiting for a reversal or for my stop loss to be hit (again) and I suspect the stop loss will come first.
    Do you get the feeling this share is not for you.?

Following the momo

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    It's hard to swim against an outgoing tide, especially since the smart money looks to be making a move.

Just check out what's happen to HLG this week with a large holder exiting at any cost, a 24c dividend doesn't help against a 40c drop in price.

Disc: Have been watching the price/volume action of both stocks and have reducing in sequence with the tide (I'm a reefie and just follow the current)
    Last edited by McGinty; 06-12-2018 at 11:50 AM.

Banned

Looking extremely ugly, with this sort of anihilation of the SP divvies don't come into it at this point in time.PS-It would take me three and a half years worth of divvies to break even at this point.
    Last edited by couta1; 06-12-2018 at 11:54 AM.

Handsome Member

Quote Originally Posted by McGinty View Post
    It's hard to swim against an outgoing tide, especially since the smart money looks to be making a move.

Just check out what's happen to HLG this week with a large holder exiting at any cost, a 24c dividend doesn't help against a 40c drop in price.

Disc: Have been watching the price/volume action of both stocks and have reducing in sequence with the tide (I'm a reefie)
    Last night I started listening to “The Warren Buffet Way” again. Felt a little more at ease after watching my entire portfolio over the past 2 months, especially when I was in accumulate mode, all decisions I make is for the long term yet these market fluctuations gives me the heeby geebies in the stomach lol. HLG was one I accumulated quite a few of over the last 2 months and so was SUM, doesn’t look like a smart move today...oh well time will tell.

Beagle

I can understand you rolling the dice at this level...odds don't look too shabby but probably best not to pretend its a one sided bet as quite a few people thought the same when the SP was higher. A downgrade could see this rapidly heading towards $2.00.
    Should have listened to you mate ......you were joking about $2.00weren’t you? ...or just another guru call
    Last edited by winner69; 06-12-2018 at 12:17 PM.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Following the momo

Quote Originally Posted by LAC View Post
    Last night I started listening to “The Warren Buffet Way” again. Felt a little more at ease after watching my entire portfolio over the past 2 months, especially when I was in accumulate mode, all decisions I make is for the long term yet these market fluctuations gives me the heeby geebies in the stomach lol. HLG was one I accumulated quite a few of over the last 2 months and so was SUM, doesn’t look like a smart move today...oh well time will tell.
    I feel your pain over the last 2 months, it hasn't been the best market for most ST members portfolios over that period.

I'm happy to hold a stock long term as long as the story (narrative) which convinced me to enter, stays in tack. If the stock's narrative chagings (and I can usually see this from the charts), then I must change my view as well.

I prefer to lose a bit of money and admin that (in this case) I was wrong, rather than sit through years of uncertainty (paper losses) waiting patiently to be proven right. The opportunity cost of bottom draw investing is too great (In my personal case).
    Last edited by McGinty; 06-12-2018 at 12:23 PM.