sharetrader
Page 421 of 840 FirstFirst ... 321371411417418419420421422423424425431471521 ... LastLast
Results 4,201 to 4,210 of 8398
    percy

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    See what you have done now Rupert - got many justifying their position

Shot off an email to my mates at the LSE for them to have a look at this good raw material for their studies - quick response was that a few must be going through a regret (at holding) stage and by justifying their position as to why they are seeking some comfort (even if it reassuring each other it’s all fine)

I’ve still got my small holding ...the punt that there would be profit upgrade and the share price would rocket up from 160 odd to 224 (I think it was) didn’t work....still hoping one day soon Baker and his Singapore mate would have found a buyer and give me $1.70 ....aren’t I stupid in hoping for that but at least I have a reason for still holding.
    How many do you want to sell at $1.70.?

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Bugger ...keep getting my numbers wrong ...must think Turners even cheaper than I thought
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

LOL Winner must be down at the beach again and sitting in the sun. Even I might be tempted at that price lol

Good post BP. I think the things you missed include Grant Baker showing disrespect while contemporaneously seeking a dramatic rise in his Chairman's director fee.
    Too cowardly to face off against the snarling Beagle ? Deputy chair looked rattled for most of the AGM. Hospital pass to chair the meeting at the last minute ?
    Board dysfunctionality ? Board seemed to have a real sense of entitlement to their dramatic fee increase, (arrogance I thought and I was near the front row at the annual meeting and felt in a good position to make an assessment) and simply aren't delivering the goods despite their massive fee increase.
    Analysts are forecasting eps decreases of around 8% per annum this year and next. I think that SUM's up what you have missed...oh yes except KW's legendary advice NEVER buy in a downtrend. NO EXCEPTIONS !!

P.S. CMO forecasting tighter margins going forward is another thing I think you missed. I think the warning signs are there for those that choose to read the tea leaves.
    Last edited by Beagle; 22-02-2019 at 12:11 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.”
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Banned

Hits $2.25 and basically no buyers, that's the problem with this stock there's just no demand for it and untold large sellers lurking.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Hits $2.25 and basically no buyers, that's the problem with this stock there's just no demand for it and untold large sellers lurking.
    Its going under $2.00...remember who called it first.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.”
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

percy

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    What a bugger.!!!!.
    I blame RupertBear...lol.

One thing if/when it gets to $1.70 I wont be surprised eh

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    One thing if/when it gets to $1.70 I wont be surprised eh
    Those typo's foretell an ominous future. Percy et al will be hoping they're just typo's. Take care in the sun down at the beach mate
    Last edited by Beagle; 22-02-2019 at 12:38 PM.

Advanced Member

I am still waiting for an entry point and have said it before it keeps dropping.

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Those typo's foretell an ominous future. Percy et al will be hoping they're just typo's. Take care in the sun down at the beach mate
    Bit windy so went to the park across the road to eat my Nasi Goreng — got the nice man to throw in a few extra prawns.