sharetrader
Page 438 of 840 FirstFirst ... 338388428434435436437438439440441442448488538 ... LastLast
Results 4,371 to 4,380 of 8398

Admittedly - a bit concerned around the story with the version control and announcements re the annual reports. While I believe that it is just a clerical error and afterwards a somewhat unfortunate judgement call - how do they say: If in doubt - sell;

This I did with my remaining parcel, taking a significant loss. So far TRA is for my portfolio this year, what CBL did for me last year: bigliest destroyer of capital (or of capital gains other companies worked for). On the bright side - I stopped the bleeding in my portfolio which basically concealed all these nice gains I made over the recent days with HGH, SEK, some property companies and not to forget BIN ( ... and even over MCK started the sun to smile again;

Don't drink and buy in a downtrend you bl**dy idi*t - Oh, oops, this must be me
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

BP ...you did mention capitulation the other day .....seems it was

Good on you for doing what you think is best
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

At least 215 held today

Hope minimoke’s stop loss is much lower ....don’t want those shares to flood the market

Beagle might be right .....2 bucks or lower he said ....surely not

Nearly $60m has been wiped off Turners market cap since the share buyback announced

The buyback surely fixed the ‘grossly undervalued shares’ problem eh

Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    Admittedly - a bit concerned around the story with the version control and announcements re the annual reports. While I believe that it is just a clerical error and afterwards a somewhat unfortunate judgement call - how do they say: If in doubt - sell;

This I did with my remaining parcel, taking a significant loss. So far TRA is for my portfolio this year, what CBL did for me last year: bigliest destroyer of capital (or of capital gains other companies worked for). On the bright side - I stopped the bleeding in my portfolio which basically concealed all these nice gains I made over the recent days with HGH, SEK, some property companies and not to forget BIN ( ... and even over MCK started the sun to smile again;

Don't drink and buy in a downtrend you bl**dy idi*t - Oh, oops, this must be me

Sorry for your loss BP. Yes this has certainly been a stinker share to hold. Thankfully I got out unscathed with this one but only just. I still hold my fair share of capital destroyers, ERD springs to mind! Both have ugly ugly ugly charts but I have yet to muster up your courage and sell out, so good on you for taking action.

Advanced Member

And I keep waiting in the corner drooling on that dividend percentage. I want to invest but when? Last time we were approx 10 cents higher

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by RupertBear View Post
    Sorry for your loss BP. Yes this has certainly been a stinker share to hold. Thankfully I got out unscathed with this one but only just. I still hold my fair share of capital destroyers, ERD springs to mind! Both have ugly ugly ugly charts but I have yet to muster up your courage and sell out, so good on you for taking action.
    Hey RB how does an 84k paper loss sound to you minus about 10k of divvies. PS-Im going to need a lot more divvy feeds to break even aren't I.PPS-Bit of a bummer to watch it keep dropping but the milky one has been so good to me over the last few months I'm still a happy chappie.

Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Hey RB how does an 84k paper loss sound to you minus about 10k of divvies. PS-Im going to need a lot more divvy feeds to break even aren't I.PPS-Bit of a bummer to watch it keep dropping but the milky one has been so good to me over the last few months I'm still a happy chappie.
    Brings back horrible memories of WYN couta and that wasnt a paper loss not comparing TRA to WYN but be careful out there happy chappie

In times of despair like this just need to remind myself what Newton said - "The stock market is a device for transferring money from the impatient to the patient”

I’m being patient

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by RupertBear View Post
    Brings back horrible memories of WYN couta and that wasnt a paper loss not comparing TRA to WYN but be careful out there happy chappie
    Everyone selling this is losing money on varying scales starting at $3.80 odd downward.Lol