sharetrader
Page 300 of 840 FirstFirst ... 200250290296297298299300301302303304310350400800 ... LastLast
Results 2,991 to 3,000 of 8391

It seems word got out on Couta1's theorum.
    Pressure is on to deliver now.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by Timesurfer View Post
    It seems word got out on Couta1's theorum.
    Pressure is on to deliver now.
    Just keep it to yourself,closest you will ever come to inside trading. Mum's the word....

Following the momo

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    I guess so.
    I have the whole morning booked in my diary.!
    Current trading and outlook should be of interest.
    Will be watching from 10.30 am.
    Looking forward to McGinty's questions.
    Currently doing a bit of fine tuning for tomorrow in my Ellerslie hotel room (short drive to AGM). Looking forward to the AGM and to hear how the Turners businesses are all going and to see what kind of spread they put on

Any live coverage of meeting

Neighbours bowling mates thinking they could put it up on the big screen at the club so see whether they’ll get their money back on the shares they still have....they but miffed they sold some though as they reckon they would have better off than swapping some into OCA
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

percy

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Any live coverage of meeting

Neighbours bowling mates thinking they could put it up on the big screen at the club so see whether they’ll get their money back on the shares they still have....they but miffed they sold some though as they reckon they would have better off than swapping some into OCA
    Go to ….YouTube from 10.30 am;Turners Automotive Group AGM 2018.

Quote Originally Posted by McGinty View Post
    Currently doing a bit of fine tuning for tomorrow in my Ellerslie hotel room (short drive to AGM). Looking forward to the AGM and to hear how the Turners businesses are all going and to see what kind of spread they put on
    Free hint, don't go hungry and expecting a good feed... might as well make sure you have a good breakfast as the spread at the roadshow was analogous to hanging the annual report together with a single staple. Directors seem to like saving money so they can lavish it upon themselves.
    Shame our mate Noodles has to tow the official line of the shareholders association otherwise we could have set up a nice three way tag team to barrage them with questions.
    Last edited by Beagle; 25-09-2018 at 05:17 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.”
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

percy

I will be in my comfy armchair "well positioned", with my date scones and coffee.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Free hint, don't go hungry and expecting a good feed... might as well make sure you have a good breakfast as the spread at the roadshow was analogous to hanging the annual report together with a single staple. Directors seem to like saving money so they can lavish it upon themselves.
    Shame our mate Noodles has to tow the official line of the shareholders association otherwise we could have set up a nice three way tag team to barrage them with questions.
    We need you to be "Hungry like a Wolf " when it comes to addressing the floor about the increase in Directors fees, please refrain from eating breakfast to ensure you are as Wolf like as possible, leave the Beagle mindset at home, we need Bite not Bark.
    Last edited by couta1; 25-09-2018 at 07:11 PM.

Following the momo

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Thanks for the tip, the last AGM I attended was an NZO one (years ago) and although it was only finger food it was still decent.

It will be interesting to see how the directors answer (try to justify) the fee increase as that report isn't comprehensive enough to hide behind.

Disc: Immediately sold my NZO shares after that meeting
    Last edited by McGinty; 25-09-2018 at 05:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    We need you to be "Hungry like a Wolf " when it comes to addressing the floor about the increase in Directors fees, plenty refrain from eating breakfast to ensure you are as Wolf like as possible, leave the Beagle mindset at home, we need Bite not Bark.
    Like this mate https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ab4zQni0cIw ? I reckon that guy with where he had his arm was pretty brave
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.”
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine