sharetrader
Page 416 of 840 FirstFirst ... 316366406412413414415416417418419420426466516 ... LastLast
Results 4,151 to 4,160 of 8393
    percy

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Milford crystallising some of their losses with Turners
    http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...509/294850.pdf
    Will be interesting to see whether they continue to "Crystallise" further losses.?

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Will be interesting to see whether they continue to "Crystallise" further losses.?
    Code for depressed sp for a while...

percy

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    Code for depressed sp for a while...
    Certainly will be should they decide to sell the 6,020,821 they still own.

Investor

Certainly will be should they decide to sell the 6,020,821 they still own.
    Or part of it, and real trouble is when they go under 5% threshold then we wouldn't even know who's doing the damage as they don't have to report.

Banned

At least we know who is selling and fortunately I don't rate them as Guru's, actually far from it.

There seems to be an almost inexhaustible supply at $2.33. In my opinion they will keep on keeping on selling and the price is effectivity capped despite the buyback.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

percy

Maybe.
    The shares they have sold ,appear to be the ones the brought, refer their announcement 12th March last year.
    Perhaps their next announcement may state they brought these ones back.!!
    They do appear to be "Beagles" ie they keep changing their minds...lol.
    "Investors" may be best to ignore their shareholder notices?

Beagles pretty cunning at sniffing out the next feed. Milford more like a lame 3 legged half blind pig dog at times and one that won't follow rules lol
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Advanced Member

I am looking for an entry point, but every time I think about it the price drops to a new low. That sort of stuff scares me off even though the company is running a fantastic profit. PS The mrs bought a car from Turners recently and the service was great and quick. On another note, it was sad, but good to see that when a couple were looking at buying were declined to purchase a car on finance. Good to see they don't want to sell a car to anyone.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Ggcc View Post
    I am looking for an entry point, but every time I think about it the price drops to a new low. That sort of stuff scares me off even though the company is running a fantastic profit. PS The mrs bought a car from Turners recently and the service was great and quick. On another note, it was sad, but good to see that when a couple were looking at buying were declined to purchase a car on finance. Good to see they don't want to sell a car to anyone.
    The main trading over the last while has been at $2.33 with a few going through at $2.32,you would have to think that the bottom is pretty much in given the higher than normal volume of late.PS-Happy to snap a few more up at $2.32.