sharetrader
Page 464 of 840 FirstFirst ... 364414454460461462463464465466467468474514564 ... LastLast
Results 4,631 to 4,640 of 8391

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Instos (maybe even Aussie ones) seen the light of day .....$2.50 beckons soon
    I look forward to that - then I'l be at break even point with this old clunker

percy

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    I look forward to that - then I'l be at break even point with this old clunker
    And in approx 7 weeks time you will receive another fully imputed dividend.
    I love Turners quarterly divies..

And then that perfect inverse bell curve pattern will continue to form and later in year the share price will be back to about $3.80

FUndamentals look fantastic (wasn’t really a downgrade before Xmas) and TA well that’s BULLISH, BULLISH as
    Sometimes I find it difficult to read your irony.

I guess the TA looks quite unusual and might well turn into a cup with handle ... but wouldn't you expect material volume in a "BULLISH, BULLISH" uptrend?

InkedTRALatest.jpg
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

percy

Quote Originally Posted by LAC View Post
    Iv bought a few as well😉
    Above posted 06-03-2019
    You and SCOTTY certainly appeared to get your timing perfect.
    Well done.

And then that perfect inverse bell curve pattern will continue to form and later in year the share price will be back to about $3.80

FUndamentals look fantastic (wasn’t really a downgrade before Xmas) and TA well that’s BULLISH, BULLISH as
    $2.29 is a break up through the 30 day moving average. Interesting that none were bought back yesterday so the buying is real.
    Looks like Couta1 was right and $2.14 was the bottom and we won't see under $2 after all. Might be quite a while before Couta1, you and Percy get your $3.80 though.
    Last edited by Beagle; 12-03-2019 at 11:09 AM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

I suspect there are some rules limiting share buy backs when the daily price increase is above a certain amount.

All the technical ducks have lined right up in 3 days... one final duck to line up is a break of $2.33 resistance / 50DMA.

The trading pattern has been very very interesting. Looks like Milford has stopped selling and two people are suddenly trying to accumulate in volume. Do they know something we don't? I don't know what to make of it.
    Last edited by JohnnyTheHorse; 12-03-2019 at 11:21 AM.

percy

$3.80 would be a good figure.Not important to me, as I am a long term holder.Reach $3.80 and I will just tick it off on the way to $4.00 or $5.00.

ps.Any one been passed the new Whangarei site.?

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    $3.80 would be a good figure.Not important to me, as I am a long term holder.Reach $3.80 and I will just tick it off on the way to $4.00 or $5.00.

ps.Any one been passed the new Whangarei site.?
    Hope you’ve made a will percy and left clear instructions that your Turners (and others) are never never to be sold

Be really horrible if you got run over by a bus tomorrow but even more horrible if your estate sold all your Turners shares for $2.29
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

percy

Hope you’ve made a will percy and left clear instructions that your Turners (and others) are never never to be sold

Be really horrible if you got run over by a bus tomorrow but even more horrible if your estate sold all your Turners shares for $2.29
    The daughters have already had "more than enough",including both having had their mortgages paid off.
    Should my Turners holding be valued at Zero, there is still a very healthy estate left,as Turners are my third largest holding.
    I could not care less what they do with my money when I have gone.
    Next TRA's divie is paying for No.1 daughter and the grandaughters holiday to the Gold Coast.Also will cover the rent for them. and her cousin and her children [living in Ninbin],in an apartment in Surfers.
    Last edited by percy; 12-03-2019 at 12:14 PM.

IMO

A snapshot FWIW.
    Loitered around the local Turners today for about 30 mins late morning. 132 vehicles for sale. The number of VW's stood out.Pretty full but not overflowing was my impression.
    Friendly staff, was asked 3 times by different people if they could help
    All staff were brisk, no strolling there, on the phone, talking cars, doing car stuff, no one looked to be killing time or pretending to be busy
    But few punters to be seen, less than 6 the time i was there pretty even with staff numbers. A couple of cars were started up and one or two moved. A 1$ reserve auction car by the main entrance.Lots of pickups /Utes parked out on roadside.