sharetrader
Page 144 of 840 FirstFirst ... 4494134140141142143144145146147148154194244644 ... LastLast
Results 1,431 to 1,440 of 8398

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Correct
    Sold at $3.35.
    Been a great investment for them.
    I am having a costly bad day by not owning a mobile phone.
    Went to pay daughter's car rego,and having the usual long wait, missed the call from my broker offering me some at $3.35.
    By the time I phoned back,they were gone.
    Very expensive car rego at $3,152.05.!!!
    You kids are old enough to do their own chores mate. Agree with what Winner has just said above.
    Regarding the subject matter at hand am I the only one disappointed with the price ? If the company was doing so well and its prospects for 2018 so good why the need for a such a deep discount ?
    Last edited by Beagle; 30-06-2017 at 10:56 AM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    You kids are old enough to do their own chores mate. Agree with what Winner has just said above.
    Regarding the subject matter at hand am I the only one disappointed with the price ? If the company was doing so well and its prospects for 2018 so good why the need for a such a deep discount ?
    You are not the only one disappointed. I wonder why Hugh Green Investments are selling out now though. Maybe they need the cash? And $3.35 was all they could get for such a big stake in a short amount of time? Other than that any other theories are welcome.

Omg what a fright I got today when I looked the depth and saw 47 million!!!!! Gosh $3.35 is super cheap but this stock has low liquidity so to sell that many shares I'm not suprised there was a massive discount. Anyone topping up? Seems good value.

Quote Originally Posted by JeremyALD View Post
    Omg what a fright I got today when I looked the depth and saw 47 million!!!!! Gosh $3.35 is super cheap but this stock has low liquidity so to sell that many shares I'm not suprised there was a massive discount. Anyone topping up? Seems good value.
    Managed to top up slightly above 3.50. Better a small(er) gain than nothing ...
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Investor

Correct
    Sold at $3.35.
    Went to pay daughter's car rego,and having the usual long wait, missed the call from my broker offering me some at $3.35.
    Try doing it online, very easy also you can pay with credit card and the label arrives to your doorstep.

Sorry to digress...but I find going to post shop very cumbersome, time consuming and inconvenient not to mention their operating hours!!

Following the momo

Correct
    Sold at $3.35.

Yes if I was offered some at $3.35, I would have been licking my lips.

I'm finding out of all my holdings, TRA is the most internally conflicting one to hold.

FA wise it's a 'steady as she goes' company with some good growth coming in soon to an already established business with great management. The problem is now the TA! Today's sell down has cause all sorts of TA fail signals (Price has broken $3.55 support & 200 SMA with an already negative MACD & DMI). My system uses a hybrid FA & TA approach so will mull over this for a bit as I feel the lack of liquidity in TRA causes the TA to not be as reliable as the liquid companies.

Quote Originally Posted by McGinty View Post
    Yes if I was offered some at $3.35, I would have been licking my lips.

I'm finding out of all my holdings, TRA is the most internally conflicting one to hold.

FA wise it's a 'steady as she goes' company with some good growth coming in soon to an already established business with great management. The problem is now the TA! Today's sell down has cause all sorts of TA fail signals (Price has broken $3.55 support & 200 SMA with an already negative MACD & DMI). My system uses a hybrid FA & TA approach so will mull over this for a bit as I feel the lack of liquidity in TRA causes the TA to not be as reliable as the liquid companies.
    It's a strange chart in the last 6 months really. Seems to fly up to $3.90 after reports then come back down to $3.55 or so a few months after. I've been following it for a while and there isn't much liquidity, usually about 10K shares traded a day, sometimes less.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    Try doing it online, very easy also you can pay with credit card and the label arrives to your doorstep.

Sorry to digress...but I find going to post shop very cumbersome, time consuming and inconvenient not to mention their operating hours!!
    Dear daughter handed me the form this morning.Her rego expires tomorrow.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    My deafness makes it very difficult to hear on mobile phones.

Dear daughter handed me the form this morning.Her rego expires tomorrow.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    My deafness makes it very difficult to hear on mobile phones.
    But you can text and use the internet to follow your stocks,they can email you then too.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    Well, yes - 19% of all TRA shares changing hand - will be interesting to see who the buyer is. The clock for 2 SSH's is ticking ...
    always thought they would be a good fit for heartland