sharetrader
Page 161 of 840 FirstFirst ... 61111151157158159160161162163164165171211261661 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,610 of 8391

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Just as well for weighted average number eh - wont be waited next year!

So current PE could be a lot higher than EPS growth?
    No it won't be weighted next year and there will be even more shares on issue at the half way point again next year when much of the $25m bonds convert to shares.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

percy

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    I much prefer rights issues.
    SPPs I loath.
    The more I think about this SPP, instead of a rights issue,I keep thinking it has been done in a hurry.
    Why then????
    I think they must have an aquisition or acquistions lined up.and need the funds straight away.
    If this is the case,bring them on.!!

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    No it won't be weighted next year and there will be even more shares on issue at the half way point again next year when much of the $25m bonds convert to shares.
    One positive if not two is that this stock will be coming close to Top 50 consideration as the free float increases and if the SP could increase a bit more may come into contention. If that is a good think one can debate, but at $3.02 I shall be buying a few more. Agree with others that a rights issue is far more equitable than a SPP.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by RTM View Post
    Just had a look through the presentation. I guess you either believe the story and buy into it....or you don't and move out of them. For the time being I am in with stock and bonds.

Hope this is not a silly question...

What is the difference between a placement and a share purchase plan (SPP) ?
    Is the placement already made to their mates ( for lack of a better way to describe it)....and the SPP an offering that may be scaled to their existing share holders ? Who might their mates be ? (if I have it right)
    A placement is where,in this case, broker UBS says they will place $25mil of shares to their clients.If they can't place them, UBS takes them.
    SPP is to existing shareholders.
    I rang Craigs this morning and said I would take X amount should UBS offer them any.I doubt they will,but you never know.Always pays to be "well positioned."
    Last edited by percy; 13-09-2017 at 01:50 PM.

For this SPP, assuming everyone participates, do we all get an equal amount of shares? Will it be scaled based on how many TRA shares we already have?

The timing of the Hugh Green selldown at $3.35 a couple of months back a tad suspicious, huh???

The more I think about this SPP, instead of a rights issue,I keep thinking it has been done in a hurry.
    Why then????
    I think they must have an aquisition or acquistions lined up.and need the funds straight away.
    If this is the case,bring them on.!!
    They said on the call 75% was going towards helping with lending growth so I can't see that happening.

Quote Originally Posted by JayRiggs View Post
    For this SPP, assuming everyone participates, do we all get an equal amount of shares? Will it be scaled based on how many TRA shares we already have?

The timing of the Hugh Green selldown at $3.35 a couple of months back a tad suspicious, huh???
    Everyone gets the same. For example if I apply for 15k and you apply for 15k and we are scaled back 50% due to oversubscriptions we'll both get 7.5k worth of shares. If you applied for 5k you'll get 2.5k

percy

Quote Originally Posted by JeremyALD View Post
    They said on the call 75% was going towards helping with lending growth so I can't see that happening.
    Therefore 25% acquistions.?

Therefore 25% acquistions.?
    ........further strategic property and dealership acquisitions they said
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

percy

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    ........further strategic property and dealership acquisitions they said
    Yes on page 2 or 3 and more on page 26 of the presentation.Extra dealership acquisitions, will offcourse lead to extra lending etc.
    So the extra bank,plus the extra money from current bank,plus extra securitization,means extra fun.
    Makes the extra $30mil being raised to very small,but it is capital,and that will support the extra fun.