sharetrader
Page 176 of 840 FirstFirst ... 76126166172173174175176177178179180186226276676 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,760 of 8391
    Guru

Quote Originally Posted by JayRiggs View Post
    Haha! I got something like 15% of the max amount.
    I'm looking forward to getting my refund, so I can put the cash to work.
    Got 2/3 of what I applied for so not too upset. Still could have offered more under the SPP or just done a rights issue to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by Fox View Post
    Page 3 of the initial offer doc says "your application will be scaled on aproportionate basis with regard to the size of your application", however page 12 says "on a proportionate basis by reference to the size of existing shareholdings and noteholdings held at the time of allotments". Todays announcement conforms with the latter, however I thought it was based off the former?

Is it just me or are these different meanings:
    1) Scaling based on application amount = two different holds whom apply for 15k each both get the same amount after scaling
    2) Scaling based on existing holding amount = two different holders whom apply for 15k each get proportional amounts according to their holdings

Also this seems a bit unfair for the smaller holders, on top of already lacking funds to get to the 15k mark.
    Yeah I noticed that too. Maybe the scaling is based off the size of your holdings and application amount at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by blackcap View Post
    Got 2/3 of what I applied for so not too upset. Still could have offered more under the SPP or just done a rights issue to begin with.
    40% of my application for me. You had probably a larger holding ...

Agree with Percy - the process sucks and they could have done all shareholders a big favour by accepting all shareholder funds and reducing the institutional CR respectively. Could have saved as well the underwriters fee. This was our money they burned.

Can't help - this company might have a good growth strategy in a promising industry, but it does not feel that the interests of the retail shareholders are of particular importance for our board.
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Ignorant. Just ignorant.

SPP suck

Still, at least the refund can go into the PFI rights issue. . .

The Kid

What a waste of time, oh well least I didn't waste it on Pushpay or Atm lol.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    40% of my application for me. You had probably a larger holding ...

Agree with Percy - the process sucks and they could have done all shareholders a big favour by accepting all shareholder funds and reducing the institutional CR respectively. Could have saved as well the underwriters fee. This was our money they burned.

Can't help - this company might have a good growth strategy in a promising industry, but it does not feel that the interests of the retail shareholders are of particular importance for our board.
    It's quite apparent $5 million was far too small for the SPP. They'd be well aware of the number of retail shareholders and the size of their shareholdings before the SPP.... you'd think they knew this would at least be oversubscribed by a fair amount!

On a brighter note, NZ car sales are increasing.
    http://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/n...ectid=11931730

Quote Originally Posted by Fox View Post
    Page 3 of the initial offer doc says "your application will be scaled on aproportionate basis with regard to the size of your application", however page 12 says "on a proportionate basis by reference to the size of existing shareholdings and noteholdings held at the time of allotments". Todays announcement conforms with the latter, however I thought it was based off the former?

Is it just me or are these different meanings:
    1) Scaling based on application amount = two different holders whom apply for 15k each both get the same amount after scaling
    2) Scaling based on existing holding amount = two different holders whom apply for 15k each get proportional amounts according to their holdings

Also this seems a bit unfair for the smaller holders, on top of already lacking funds to get to the 15k mark.
    Its not just you. The wording in the offer doc's could have been interpreted two completely different ways. Fair to say the offer document was ambiguous and poorly written.
    Comes across as a pretty amateur effort really...the whole capital raise from start to finish. One would hope their vehicle sales and finance application process's are more professional.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Ignorant. Just ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Is didly squat more or less than sweet **** all?
    It's about two thirds of five eighths - allowing for a little scaling

Quote Originally Posted by GTM 3442 View Post
    It's about two thirds of five eighths - allowing for a little scaling
    So just under half
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”