sharetrader
Page 177 of 840 FirstFirst ... 77127167173174175176177178179180181187227277677 ... LastLast
Results 1,761 to 1,770 of 8391
    percy

I don't know how many the wife received, as she held more than me on the record date, but I received 4,570 shares or $13,801.40 worth at $3.02,or just over 90% of what I applied for.A bit of a nice surprise.

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    I don't know how many the wife received, as she held more than me on the record date, but I received 4,570 shares or $13,801.40 worth at $3.02,or just over 90% of what I applied for.A bit of a nice surprise.
    I got 300 shares. What a bloody waste of my time and money!!!!

percy

Quote Originally Posted by JeremyALD View Post
    I got 300 shares. What a bloody waste of my time and money!!!!
    Welcome to the rotten world of SPPs.
    Hopefully NZ Shareholders Assn will keep acting in all investors' interest, and get companies to have the much fairer rights issues, when they want to raise more capital.
    The old arguement the company did not have time, just shows lack of planning.
    It is not just TRA,but all companies who do SPPs.

Welcome to the rotten world of SPPs.
    Hopefully NZ Shareholders Assn will keep acting in all investors' interest, and get companies to have the much fairer rights issues, when they want to raise more capital.
    The old arguement the company did not have time, just shows lack of planning.
    It is not just TRA,but all companies who do SPPs.
    Agree Percy, just slack on behalf of the board to not run an accelerated renounceable rights issue.

Hope someone has a go at them at the AGM.

Wasn't so rotten after all eh - you seem to have got more than your 'fair share' and the wife probably will get a greater share

Well done - the real supporters need to well rewarded
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Based on my getting 1 share for every 7.0668 shares I had at the record date I reckon you must have held 32.3K as of the record date (and JeremyALD 2.1K).

percy

Quote Originally Posted by Under Surveillance View Post
    Based on my getting 1 share for every 7.0668 shares I had at the record date I reckon you must have held 32.3K as of the record date (and JeremyALD 2.1K).
    Exactly right,32.3K.
    The wife had 34.3k so hopefully she will receive 4853.
    I had fun getting into my a/c at computer share,and dare not try to get into her's.!

Just double checked I actually got 467 extra shares and had 3300 before SPP. Still my point stands that this was a complete waste of my money that I could of put somewhere else or bought more Turners at $3.18. I wouldn't of gone into the SPP at all if I knew this was the likely outcome.

I participated in the ARV rights issue for $2k worth of shares which isn't much but at least that expectation was set from the beginning and didn't mean I had to chase getting $15k only for 90% to be returned in a few weeks.

Very disappointing. Also $5 million in the SPP was a laughable low amount with the size of the share register base.

Following the momo

Almost correct, but that doesn't ring true with my allocation.

In my case I received 1 share for every 7.0668 held currently and not at record date. Sold some of my holding last week and didn't receive any SPP shares based on my holding at record date!

I have a sour taste in my mouth and feel a vent tomorrow to either Computershare or Turners is on the cards as this was not explained clearly in the offer document.

Very disappointed in the way Turners have handled this and feel that Grant Baker got of light in the AGM (with regards to the capital raising issue). In the future I'm going to have to front up to ask the real questions myself and make the directors accountable for their answers.

At least HBL increased their SPP allocation to retail investors.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by JeremyALD View Post
    Just double checked I actually got 467 extra shares and had 3300 before SPP. Still my point stands that this was a complete waste of my money that I could of put somewhere else or bought more Turners at $3.18. I wouldn't of gone into the SPP at all if I knew this was the likely outcome.

I participated in the ARV rights issue for $2k worth of shares which isn't much but at least that expectation was set from the beginning and didn't mean I had to chase getting $15k only for 90% to be returned in a few weeks.

Very disappointing. Also $5 million in the SPP was a laughable low amount with the size of the share register base.
    Agreed... the way they explained how shares would be allocated was a tad complicated (in my view) to understand... rights issues are best and SPP's "never seem to work" for shareholders.