sharetrader
Page 223 of 840 FirstFirst ... 123173213219220221222223224225226227233273323723 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,230 of 8398

Always good to have a good robust debate. I for one have been happy to have not held while the SP has been in fairly steep decline over the last year !
    Agree with BP's assessment about it being slightly undervalued at the current SP. Deserves to be rerated to a PE of at least 10, possibly 11-12 over the year ahead if they continue to deliver as promised. Difficult to find stocks growing EPS and dividends at a forward PE of 9.4.
    Acquisition of Autosure was a game changer and the business model is scale able. Right cars hasn't been quite 100% right though, seems they have under-performed a little ?
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

IMO

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Bingo..!!!!............
    Turners delivers.They do what they say they will do.
    Well done .
    Thank you Todd,directors, and all the hard working staff.
    And the outlook looks great too.!
    I could not ask for more.!
    What a rrrrrRRRRRipper, thanks percy

Banned

That must be Beagle wanting 80000 at $2.99.

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Right cars hasn't been quite 100% right though, seems they have under-performed a little ?
    I think I heard in the conference call something about inventory written off. Maybe they paid a bit too much for the stock when they purchased the company - the risks of trusting a used car dealer ?

Hopefully just a one off they will be able to learn from ...
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

percy

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    I think I heard in the conference call something about inventory written off. Maybe they paid a bit too much for the stock when they purchased the company - the risks of trusting a used car dealer ?

Hopefully just a one off they will be able to learn from ...
    The legacy issue of "old stock" at Buyright should be sorted with the buy out.
    Too early to make judgement on the "bonds" which mature later this year.Depending on what interest rate TRA offer,will govern the roll over/redemption.I would guess they will replace them with a larger issue.Existing bond holders should get first right to any new issue.

Handsome Member

I like the mention of electric vehicles in the report.
    I hope Todd is looking at clipping the ticket on Auto mechanics as that bit will really complement the Autosure business. Having the cars be fixed and serviced at "Turners own auto mechanics" will be great and lots of added value when up selling services.

percy

I brought more today for the wife at $2.99.We now have the same amount each.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    That must be Beagle wanting 80000 at $2.99.
    I see you got your parcel Beagle, good on ya mate. PS-Have found myself back in the fold also, mind you with my target price of $3.83, I have to be aye.

just looked at the ASX and the SP is sitting at AU$3.00 is there something wrong with ASB,can someone check ANZ bank?

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by steveb View Post
    just looked at the ASX and the SP is sitting at AU$3.00 is there something wrong with ASB,can someone check ANZ bank?
    $2.98 at ANZ....