sharetrader
Page 224 of 840 FirstFirst ... 124174214220221222223224225226227228234274324724 ... LastLast
Results 2,231 to 2,240 of 8398
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    I brought more today for the wife at $2.99.We now have the same amount each.
    So it was you who bought that 80000 and not Beagle after all.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    So it was you who bought that 80000 and not Beagle after all.
    No.I only brought the wife 10,000, to add to the 40,000 she already owned.

Banned

No.I only brought the wife 10,000, to add to the 40,000 she already owned.
    Lol, nice one Percy, looks like I may have to buy 40000 to add to the 10000 I bought today, nothing wrong with doing things in reverse order.

percy

Lol, nice one Percy, looks like I may have to buy 40000 to add to the 10000 I bought today, nothing wrong with doing things in reverse order.
    Anyway that works for you.!!.???..lol.

ps.50,000 for the wife,50,000 for me..?.
    Last edited by percy; 29-05-2018 at 03:01 PM.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by steveb View Post
    just looked at the ASX and the SP is sitting at AU$3.00 is there something wrong with ASB,can someone check ANZ bank?
    I have never seen any TRA trade in Australia.
    It would appear as those placements shares, that were taken up by Australians came straight back onto the NZ market.
    Those plus the Hugh Green Family Trust sell out, caused in my opinion the weakness in TRA's share price.
    It would appear there are still some TRA shares in weak hands.Maybe when Craigs and FNZC capital issue research on this result we may see more buying support.In the end the fundamentals together with TRA's ability to pay increasing dividends will see TRA rerated.The low share price does leave TRA open to be taken over.

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Smile

I have never seen any TRA trade in Australia....
    total ASX Trades: 1 (ONE)

1 (of 1): 2,000 at $3.00 on 7-Feb-2018.
    om mani peme hum

Guru

I have never seen any TRA trade in Australia.
    It would appear as those placements shares, that were taken up by Australians came straight back onto the NZ market.
    Those plus the Hugh Green Family Trust sell out, caused in my opinion the weakness in TRA's share price.
    It would appear there are still some TRA shares in weak hands.Maybe when Craigs and FNZC capital issue research on this result we may see more buying support.In the end the fundamentals together with TRA's ability to pay increasing dividends will see TRA rerated.The low share price does leave TRA open to be taken over.
    Well said Percy, there may be short term weakness in SP. That does not worry me, in fact I will use it to top up. The dividend going up to 5 was hoped for and what ppl need to realise (some may not) is that its a quarterly dividend. Note that the register is very open with Hugh Green Trust selling out.
    Welcome back to the fold Beagle, we missed you
    This could be re-rated quickly once investors see the potential for increasing EPS and increasing dividends (fully imputed).

thanks for that percy was wondering why there was no depth

I see you got your parcel Beagle, good on ya mate. PS-Have found myself back in the fold also, mind you with my target price of $3.83, I have to be aye.

Yeap, I got some today mate. http://www.scoop.co.nz/stories/BU180...-fy-profit.htm
    Last edited by Beagle; 29-05-2018 at 04:10 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

So do I..!!!!!.....
    I am looking for an old fashioned Judgement Day.
    And Todd did cometh forward with an outstanding result.
    The non believers saw the errors of their ways,saw the light,and became true believers..
    And I lived happily ever after,with the increased fully imputed dives....lol.
    Kudos to you Percy for DYOR and believing in it! I have been watching this one for a while but havnt been brave enough to enter until today when I nibbled a wee few at $2.99