sharetrader
Page 232 of 840 FirstFirst ... 132182222228229230231232233234235236242282332732 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,320 of 8398

Snoops ......how much do Turners have to ‘discount’ the loans by when they are packaged up, ie what is BNZ’s cut ....before funding the SPV to buy them
    Last edited by winner69; 04-06-2018 at 09:21 AM.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Securitization can involve the splitting of the loan repayment cash flows into repayment of principal or interest payment.

Thus a financier may subscribe to the principal payment stream assuming the risk that borrowers will repay on schedule or be in arrears. However they can win if interest rates go down and borrowers refinance elsewhere at cheaper rates because they will get their money earlier.

Boop boop de do
    Marilyn
    Diamonds are a girls best friend.

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    TRA with low impairment loan rates and high NIM tick the boxes for me,and for securitization.
    Cars today are very reliable,so faults are few.Lenders will not lend on uninsured vehicles.
    Yes regular servicing saves large repair bills.
    The majority of cars under $10,000 to $20,000 are not high tech.
    Machanics just plug the car into a computer to see if their are any faults,so dealers can check them out before trading them in.
    A friend of mine's Merc was under water in a ChCh flood.All eclectrics etc ruined.Vehicle therefore written off. Could not even get into it.!!
    Agree 100%. It's the $30K - $50K 5-6 year old European cars that are the real worry from a technological point of view. I reckon for example one would be a brave person to buy a 6 year old BMW just out of its 5 year manufacturers warranty especially one with the V8 engine (type N63). https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BMW_N63
    Last edited by Beagle; 04-06-2018 at 03:30 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

As long as Turners objectively revolutionise sticky core competencies they should be able to take the business to the next level

Think I bought at the right time

percy

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    As long as Turners objectively revolutionise sticky core competencies they should be able to take the business to the next level

W69 I don't know why you procrastinate so often.
    Investing is simple, when you know you will make money if you get 6 out of 10 share market investments right.
    Like me you should be getting 9 out of 10 right.
    Do your research.Give a company a year to do what they say they will do.If they do, buy more,if they don't sell.
    Can't be easier than that.
    Last edited by percy; 04-06-2018 at 06:39 PM.

As cunning as a hungry Beagle mate. Let the shares fall all the way to under $3,, (feel a bit sorry for anyone paying close to $4 a year or so ago) and then a solid result slightly exceeding market expectations with a great outlook and buy under $3 when the shares have effectively been de-risked and trading cum a 5 cps fully imputed divvy in five minutes time so too speak. Then you can look forward to regular quarterly divvies that grow each year.

This is the next big thing. Couta1's relativity theory has them at $3.84 within a year, what could possibly go wrong All aboard this train, last chance to buy under $3 tomorrow.
    Last edited by Beagle; 04-06-2018 at 07:25 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    As cunning as a hungry Beagle mate. Let the shares fall all the way to under $3,, (feel a bit sorry for anyone paying close to $4 a year or so ago) and then a solid result slightly exceeding market expectations with a great outlook and buy under $3 when the shares have effectively been de-risked and trading cum a 5 cps fully imputed divvy in five minutes time so too speak. Then you can look forward to regular quarterly divvies that grow each year.

This is the next big thing. Couta1's relativity theory has them at $3.84 within a year, what could possibly go wrong All aboard this train, last chance to buy under $3 tomorrow.

Yep, being patient (procrastinating) has 'saved' me heaps eh ....and the what it would have cost a year ago had been put to good use in the meantime. Could say the $3.70 it would have cost a year ago to buy Turners but buying other things has made me a $1 profit and I've got 25% more Turners shares now ....and spending that $1 profit on other good things ... like a double whammy

But then again I'm under water at the moment with these TRA shares and might have made a huge blunder in joining you gurus and legends .....the market might have the last laugh after all.

Hope not

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Second hand Suzuki swift or similar would do the job just fine for most of my city running.

Is only short haul but don't forgey to check pitch and seat width ....... could be worse than one of those Jetstar sardine tins

percy

Just enjoy the growing fully imputed dividends.
    I am.

percy

Is only short haul but don't forgey to check pitch and seat width ....... could be worse than one of those Jetstar sardine tins
    My Nissan Bluebird Slyphy is fantastic.
    Good boot too.
    Great for trips .
    No cam belt to replace.
    Going by the number of them on the road, there are great many happy owners.