sharetrader
Page 234 of 840 FirstFirst ... 134184224230231232233234235236237238244284334734 ... LastLast
Results 2,331 to 2,340 of 8398

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Looks as though he wants $3.05....lol.
    Ouch...poor Winner...that's a little harsh...
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.”
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

percy

Was a bit.
    Apologies W69.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Ouch...poor Winner...that's a little harsh...
    I reckon winner has a big enough sense of humour to cover it.

I love you guys ......really good of you propping up the shareprice at the moment

Hoping like anything rest of week will be better

Got to stop checking the price as often as I do
    Last edited by winner69; 05-06-2018 at 12:41 PM.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Investor

Someone seem to keep reloading more on offer around 2.97 and 2.98 level.

Could that be Milford or some other big fund?

Not for TRA .....jeez 1.4% for the NZX is some sort of day‏

@MarkListerNZ
    The NZX 50 finished up 1.4% today, hitting fresh all-time highs in the strongest trading session for two and a half months.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

On the doghouse

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Snoops, it’s pretty clever how that Trust has a bond issue (which Turners take up) to pay for 8% of the debt securitised. (Bank funds the other 92%)
    Winner, I may have read this the wrong way. But after I read the March 2018 newsletter in which Todd said on p1

"To help fund growth in our finance book, we have been diversifying our funding and now utilise bank funding, bonds and equity. We are looking to extend the securitisation we put in place last year to $250m and are close to finalising a new banking syndication (since achieved)"

I had assumed the only bonds being referred to were the TRAHB bonds that are NZDX listed. I had assumed it was these bonds that Turners referred to as funding part of the securitised debt under the "Turners Marque Warehouse Trust 1".

As at 31st March 2017 balance date, the BNZ part of the Trust funding was for a facility of $150m. But the carrying value of financial receivables in the Trust was only $73m. So why did Turners 'top up' the funding of the Trust via a bond issue, when there was so much underutilised BNZ funding still available? I can't make much sense of it all. The only possible answer I can offer is that if there was no co-funding by a party other than the bank, then "The Trust' would be little more than just another lump of bank debt, indistinguishable from the company's term bank debt. And another lump of bank debt is not "funding diversification".

SNOOPY
    Last edited by Snoopy; 05-06-2018 at 09:11 PM.
    Watch out for the most persistent and dangerous version of Covid-19: B.S.24/7

Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy View Post
    As at 31st March 2017 balance date, the BNZ part of the Trust funding was for a facility of $150m. But the carrying value of financial receivables in the Trust was only $73m. So why did Turners 'top up' the funding of the Trust via a bond issue, when there was so much underutilised BNZ funding still available? I can't make much sense of it all. The only possible answer I can offer is that if there was no co-funding by a party other than the bank, then "The Trust' would be little more than just another lump of bank debt, indistinguishable from the company's term bank debt. And another lump of bank debt is not "funding diversification".
    SNOOPY
    Subordinated notes are held as security against the securitisation warehouse (beyond that of the asset back securities), which allows Turner's to earn their 8% of waterfall distributions before the trust/SPV. Further bonds were issued to pledge more security against the facility to enable an increase in the facility limit for further growth when required.

percy

Today's announcement, director Paul Byrnes, buying 100,000 shares on market,taking his holding to 3,414,860 is positive.
    Directors have a lot of skin on the line,which again is very positive.
    Last edited by percy; 06-06-2018 at 10:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Today's announcement, director Paul Byrnes, buying 100,000 shares on market,taking his holding to 3,414,860 is positive.
    Directors have a lot of skin on the line,which again is very positive.
    Agreed - link http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...973/280540.pdf
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.”
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine