sharetrader
Page 261 of 840 FirstFirst ... 161211251257258259260261262263264265271311361761 ... LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,610 of 8391
    Investor

Hmmm...for holders the current trade depth on sell side looks very bearish, wonder which of the big boys selling, Milford or Salt?

percy

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    Hmmm...for holders the current trade depth on sell side looks very bearish, wonder which of the big boys selling, Milford or Salt?
    Just between you and me I think they have a few more than is on offer,[by a good few million].
    Most probably just a few of Craigs' riff raff clients selling...lol
    Last edited by percy; 02-08-2018 at 10:07 AM.

Sorry...speaking of possible sellers I can't help myself. I can't help wondering about the reasons behind the distribution of shares previously held within the business bakery as an entity into each shareholders nominated account.

Now this hound knows business relationships often run their course for a variety of reasons but one possible reason the dog has been mulling over is a fundamental disagreement over the value of some of the companies owned within the former entity. Distribution of shares could be so that one that doesn't see such a bright future is free to sell on market in which case there could be quite a significant stock overhang.

All mindless speculation...I should probably go back inside my kennel and dream of happier times ahead. $4 in 12 months time, no worries.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

percy

Agree.Geoff Ross followers will most probably be selling TRA while Grant Baker followers will be selling MOA.
    I do not follow MOA so can not comment on it,however ,I can say no matter what TRA share price is doing ,the business of TRA is going from strength to strength.
    Business confident may be down,however workers' confidence is up;
    TRA's customers are "the workers".

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Business confident may be down,however workers' confidence is up;
    TRA's customers are "the workers".
    Whats the bet we will see Nurses and Teachers and IRD workers all turning up to work in the new year in new used cars. I've got my money on it.

IMO

Testing this isnt the black monday thread.

percy

I am told the TRA presentation last night at local broker Hamilton,Hindin Greene went well.
    My friend who went was most impressed.
    Another friend who was at the Turners presentation I attended, said it was a shorter version of what we enjoyed.
    TRA annual report arrived today.Makes for good reading.

dont know if any of you follow ECX in aus similar company but they have had slowing sales in aus , also latest china data shows slowing car sales

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...nomy-trade-war
    one step ahead of the herd

percy

According to my friend who went to the TRA presentation on Tuesday night,Todd Hunter said Turners were trading well,so the NZ market appears to be different from China's .Note TRA do not sell new cars.
    Yes I was lucky I did not buy any ECX.Their revenue growth will now be between 12-17% rather than their projected 27-30% but with the extra shares issued for the Grays acquisition, there will be no,or very little eps growth for the next two or three years.Their core business is leasing new vehicles.
    Last edited by percy; 09-08-2018 at 07:42 AM.

AHG in Australia (major new and second hand dealer with operations throughout Australia and quite a few dealerships in N.Z). tanking lately. Turners SP disappointing me. Broken down below 100 day MA. But all is well because Jascinda says she is taking on the ten year low in business confidence head on. No worries.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine