sharetrader
Page 265 of 840 FirstFirst ... 165215255261262263264265266267268269275315365765 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,650 of 8391
    Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    The degree of disappointment depends upon what you paid for them. At one point they traded as high as nearly $1.10 on the prospect of them providing upside potential well above the $3.75 maximum conversion price. I'm not as disappointed as shareholders who bough the shares at ~ $3.90 though !

Wonder when this dog will start barking ?...(opps did I really say that out loud) For homework tonight I'd better write 100 times...I must not p inside the tent (pleased I sold half my shares at $3.16 in anticipation of this conversion)
    OK….got it....I got my bonds at face value when they were issued....so for me....all good.
    Cheers, RTM

Quote Originally Posted by RTM View Post
    OK….got it....I got my bonds at face value when they were issued....so for me....all good.
    Cheers, RTM
    I think they are being "ambitious" trying to launch another bond issue at just 5.5% with no convertibility option but good luck to them.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Banned

Under $3 is buy more territory for me, bond conversion price under $3 could be weighing on the minds of some? PS-Nice move Beagle, your half sale was all right.
    Last edited by couta1; 16-08-2018 at 02:23 PM.

Its pretty sad to see them under $3 again. Really does make you wonder what with a national roadshow and all and they can't even hold $3.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Banned

Its pretty sad to see them under $3 again. Really does make you wonder what with a national roadshow and all and they can't even hold $3.
    Sure is,but it's a boring low liquidity stock so you get a lot of restless reef fish doing what they do.

percy

The market values Turners at the current price,so that's where it trades.
    It is for investors to work out for themselves, whether the market is correct or not.
    Sometimes you can be wrong, and the market says you are right,while other times you are right, and the market says you are wrong.
    The market always adjusts to earnings and dividend growth,[just can take its time doing so.].
    This is why investing is so rewarding, and so much fun.
    Last edited by percy; 16-08-2018 at 04:02 PM.

Couldn't resist to buy today some more given the good info in the roadshow and today's price. I guess if I want them, than its certainly more fun to buy them cheap - isn't it?
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Bentley Motors celebrates a centenary soon

Here’s a cool history for those interested
    https://www.bloomberg.com/news/spons...-UDAAAAAAFEANA

Sorry not on topic but is thread about cars
    Last edited by winner69; 17-08-2018 at 02:18 PM.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    Couldn't resist to buy today some more given the good info in the roadshow and today's price. I guess if I want them, than its certainly more fun to buy them cheap - isn't it?
    Unless they get even cheaper Clear breakdown through the 100 day MA now. Every time lately someone is brave enough to put up a decent volume bid it gets smashed. Hmmmm, make what you will of that...but I for one am not feeling especially brave with this one right at the minute. Maybe it'll test $2.80 again ?
    Last edited by Beagle; 17-08-2018 at 03:01 PM.

Banned

Unless they get even cheaper Clear breakdown through the 100 day MA now. Every time lately someone is brave enough to put up a decent volume bid it gets smashed. Hmmmm, make what you will of that...but I for one am not feeling especially brave with this one right at the minute. Maybe it'll test $2.80 again ?
    You could be right Beagle, $2.96 just got smashed, bid depth is atrocious, time to stop nibbling me thinks.