sharetrader
Page 273 of 840 FirstFirst ... 173223263269270271272273274275276277283323373773 ... LastLast
Results 2,721 to 2,730 of 8393
    Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Decision day tomorrow on Turners bond election, (allowing 3 clear days for mail delivery to registry to be sure of delivery on time).
    SP is currently slightly below where i see the 90 day VWAP up to this point.
    What to do Hmmmmm…... Might take half in cash and half in shares and can then only be half wrong lol
    Trust the hound to go half and half

Handsome Member

Decision day tomorrow on Turners bond election, (allowing 3 clear days for mail delivery to registry to be sure of delivery on time).
    SP is currently slightly below where i see the 90 day VWAP up to this point.
    What to do Hmmmmm…... Might take half in cash and half in shares and can then only be half wrong lol
    Or half right.....

Live on the edge a little

percy

Take the money.
    Why take the risk.?
    Shares are risky.
    Downtrend looks set to continue.
    Better to have the cash at home so you can count it very day.
    It is real..!!!...……………………………………………………………………………………………..l ol.

Disc.As a shareholder, it is in my interest that fewer people convert their TRAHBs to shares.
    Last edited by percy; 27-08-2018 at 03:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Take the money.
    Why take the risk.?
    Shares are risky.
    Downtrend looks set to continue.
    Better to have the cash at home so you can count it very day.
    It is real..!!!...……………………………………………………………………………………………..l ol.

Disc.As a shareholder, it is in my interest that fewer people convert their TRAHBs to shares.
    lol classic. $2.93 is a new low in recent months though.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Banned

lol classic. $2.93 is a new low in recent months though.
    An absolute steal, babies offering up candy right here.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    An absolute steal, babies offering up candy right here.
    Maybe but its like National Women's hospital at $3.00 though with plenty of babies happy to cough up their candy with plenty more probably in the background with their candy hidden (for now).
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Banned

Maybe but its like National Women's hospital at $3.00 though with plenty of babies happy to cough up their candy with plenty more probably in the background with their candy hidden (for now).
    I like buying candy at bargin prices, not many bargins left in the candy store currently,don't expect babies to see value.

percy

5.27% net yield with the divie paid quarterly,means can load up the candy cupboard every three months..

Investor

5.27% net yield with the divie paid quarterly,means can load up the candy cupboard every three months..
    Absolutely, added some more at current prices seeing that next quarter divvy isn't far way. Let's see how overhang of bond conversion plays out.

On the doghouse

I disagree. As a shareholder I want Turners to be in as strong a capital position as possible to help fund their future growth. So I am converting all of my bonds to shares.

SNOOPY
    Watch out for the most persistent and dangerous version of Covid-19: B.S.24/7