sharetrader
Page 274 of 840 FirstFirst ... 174224264270271272273274275276277278284324374774 ... LastLast
Results 2,731 to 2,740 of 8391
    percy

Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy View Post
    I disagree. As a shareholder I want Turners to be in as strong a capital position as possible to help fund their future growth. So I am converting all of my bonds to shares.

SNOOPY
    Remember what they said at the presentation about their strong balance sheet, and the fact they had enough capital to support their future plans, without calling on shareholders for the foreseeable future.
    Also remember the interest payments on the new bonds [5.5%] with TRA's 9% NIM margin means borrowing gives better ROE and EPS.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Decision day tomorrow on Turners bond election, (allowing 3 clear days for mail delivery to registry to be sure of delivery on time).
    SP is currently slightly below where i see the 90 day VWAP up to this point.
    What to do Hmmmmm…... Might take half in cash and half in shares and can then only be half wrong lol
    I still have a decision to make tomorrow. Although maybe I could scan/email the form through later on ? But I have reduced the unknown piece by buying today at 294. Can’t see the conversion price being much less than this.

Quote Originally Posted by RTM View Post
    I still have a decision to make tomorrow. Although maybe I could scan/email the form through later on ? But I have reduced the unknown piece by buying today at 294. Can’t see the conversion price being much less than this.
    Maybe I'm going cross eyed but I can't see anything in the correspondence or election form that gives that option. Bit old fashioned having to use snail mail isn't it !
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

percy

Quote Originally Posted by RTM View Post
    What happens should you do nothing?

On the doghouse

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    What happens should you do nothing?
    You get repaid.

SNOOPY
    Watch out for the most persistent and dangerous version of Covid-19: B.S.24/7

percy

Thank you.
    Always best when in doubt to do nothing.!!………………...lol.

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Thank you.
    Always best when in doubt to do nothing.!!………………...lol.
    My mum always reckones "when in doubt do naught" Remembering that saying has saved me a fortune with the BMW dealers this year lol
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

percy

Yes that's the saying.
    Sage advice.Must have been W69 going on about nothing, that made it stick in my mind.
    Had a rather nice BMW draw up alongside me at the lights.Said to the guy "nice car"."Do you want to buy it?" he asked.
    "No thanks, I am rather impressed with my Nissan which cost under $6,000,and has only 25,000 K on the clock,as new."
    Going from the admiring looks he gave it, so was he."
    Just as well the lights change before he offered to trade his BMW on my Nissan.....
    Another fortune saved.....lol.

Simon Bridges reckons BMW's are big trouble too lol

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Simon Bridges reckons BMW's are big trouble too lol
    However.. It is not his money paying the bill..