sharetrader
Page 278 of 840 FirstFirst ... 178228268274275276277278279280281282288328378778 ... LastLast
Results 2,771 to 2,780 of 8393

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Hey come on guys, your forgetting to mention the near dollar increase in SP over the next year.PS-I know it sounds optimistic but watch this space(Not too often though)
    Yes when it’s 385/400 we’ll be saying ‘always right buying under 3 bucks’
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

percy

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Yes when it’s 385/400 we’ll be saying ‘always right buying under 3 bucks’
    My only concern with the current share price,is it leaves Turners open for a takeover at $3.50 or under,where I see value at Couta1's $3.85 to $4.00 within the next year or so.
    Looking three years out I see no reason why TRA should not trade at over $6.00.ie more than twice the current share price.
    The share price will be driven by increasing dividends,eps growth, and PE expansion.

https://www.marketscreener.com/TURNE...914/consensus/

I'm feeling a little wee bit of vertigo from this talk of high future prices so perhaps its time to review where the analysts see it going...
    Last edited by Beagle; 31-08-2018 at 09:48 AM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post

I'm feeling a little wee bit of vertigo from this talk of high future prices so perhaps its time to review where the analysts see it going...
    Yeah but which analysts are you going to believe, those two or the Percy/Couta/Winner combo.Lol.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Yeah but which analysts are you going to believe, those two or the Percy/Couta/Winner combo.Lol.
    Backed up by Turners' own guidance.
    Last edited by percy; 31-08-2018 at 10:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post

Jeez ....those analysts have EPS going nowhere next 2 years

Where’s the eps growth, increased divies that’s going to lead to pe expansion?
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

percy

Read Turners presentations and you will find out.
    ps Keep an eye out for Turners' new yard near The Basin Reserve.Should be opening sometime soon.
    Last edited by percy; 31-08-2018 at 10:13 AM.

Guru

When the inevitable EPS/DPS etc upgrades occur, can the analysts ensure they don't do it earlier than 1 October?
    Please don't get Mr Market excited yet - I want some cheap shares from my bond conversion.

They are forecasting zero growth this year, 29.9 / 28.6 = 4.5% growth in Fy20 and 32.8 / 29.9 = 9.7% growth in EPS for 2021
    6.36% net dividend yield for 2021 grossed up for full imputation credits is 8.83% gross.

The brokers target price of $3.32 a year hence seems fair and reasonable to me. In the meantime people are being rewarded for their patience with a 7.85% gross yield which is pretty good.

Disc: Modest stake & converting modest stake in bonds to shares. Upon conversion my stake will still be a modest part of my listed portfolio of assets.
    Last edited by Beagle; 31-08-2018 at 10:46 AM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Using containers as offices is a brilliant move.Fantastic signage area,and easily moved,giving TRA the agility to make use of great temporary prime sites.
    Take note Spark: true AGILE

The technical picture for TRA needs to improve quickly. Positive price action required about now.
    Attachment 9888
    For clarity, nothing I say is advice....