sharetrader
Page 291 of 840 FirstFirst ... 191241281287288289290291292293294295301341391791 ... LastLast
Results 2,901 to 2,910 of 8398
    percy

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    I might go along and save some barking and gnawing on bones till then Definitely worth asking whether they're on track to meet previous guidance and I won't be rolling over like a tame labrador and taking a we can't confirm or deny lightly. If they can't confirm, why not ? Might get some good barking in about the directors fees increase too !
    I doubt you will get a word in, as McGinty is all fired up with a huge number of well researched questions,that will most probably turn the meeting into a marathon event.

Following the momo

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    I doubt you will get a word in, as McGinty is all fired up with a huge number of well researched questions,that will most probably turn the meeting into a marathon event.
    Haha, Will have to cut a track from the AGM at 12:30pm at the latest to catch my flight to Wellington.

Of course the directors could always remove resolution 5 prior to the AGM which will cut the wind currently blowing my sails.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Couta price target of $3.83 says it's undervalued so you must be right.Lol.
    Thanks for the reminder mate. Who could possibly argue with the legendary Couta1 reversion theory ? All aboard, this train is about to leave the station and this must be a SCREAMING BUY !!!!
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by McGinty View Post
    Haha, Will have to cut a track from the AGM at **.**pm at the latest to catch my flight to Wellington.
    Jeez - dont publish that detail. It will just give the directors a target time for their filibuster.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    Jeez - dont publish that detail. It will just give the directors a target time for their filibuster.
    Mr.Chairman, as I have a flight to catch, I here by hand over to Beagle...……………...lol.

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Mr.Chairman, as I have a flight to catch, I here by hand over to Beagle...……………...lol.
    Too funny, that post really made my day !
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

percy

Should of said "I hereby UNLEASH The Beagle."

percy

[QUOTE=alex f;728947]
    The Cambridge Terrace, Wellington yard was due to open in August, the container office is in place, but the yard hasn’t been sealed and is deserted. The opening in August sign has been turned around, away from the road.

Opens next week.
    Trust you will give us an update when you see it opened.

ps.Thanks Todd Hunter for returning my call.
    Last edited by percy; 14-09-2018 at 06:05 PM.

Following the momo

I guess we have a clue which way Milford will vote, lets hope Salt see things the same way.

Both funds (like most retail shareholders) will be underwater with their TRA investment.