sharetrader
Page 292 of 840 FirstFirst ... 192242282288289290291292293294295296302342392792 ... LastLast
Results 2,911 to 2,920 of 8398
    Guru

Thanks Beagle, The Rubicon and Snakk pieces were interesting reading for me too.

One wonders what the annual ASX listing fees are and why bother ? Add that one to the list of questions...
    Colonial Motors annual turnover for FY18 was in fact $904m, nearly 3 times Turners and yet the Chairman is happy with $85K but Grant Baker wants $150K and yet the increased turnover was cited in the explanatory notes as one of the reasons for the directors fees increase ? Hmmmmm
    Link to Strategic pay's directors fee review https://www.turnersautogroup.co.nz/s...e%20Review.pdf
    I note no attempt to make a comparison to the only other closely comparable company on the NZX Colonial Motors.
    Last edited by Beagle; 15-09-2018 at 12:59 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    One wonders what the annual ASX listing fees are and why bother ? .
    Todd covered that in the roadshow. I asked him pretty much this questions. The rationale is that (although no trades on ASX) it allows Australian fund managers with mandates that companies they invest in must have an ASX listing, to invest in TRA. These fund managers are buying the stock on the NZX.

Following the momo

Quote Originally Posted by blackcap View Post
    Todd covered that in the roadshow. I asked him pretty much this questions. The rationale is that (although no trades on ASX) it allows Australian fund managers with mandates that companies they invest in must have an ASX listing, to invest in TRA. These fund managers are buying the stock on the NZX.
    Yet the 2018 Annual report shows a 50% drop in Australian resident shareholders from 2017. There has been a good increase in international shareholders though (could this be a results of the 2000 shares traded on the ASX?)

Attachment 9939
    Last edited by McGinty; 15-09-2018 at 02:25 PM.

Banned

Basically all holders are now under water with this stock.Lol.

$2.82 today. Still waiting for directors to withdraw the Fee resolution.

Guru

Except The Business Bakery and associates would have an average price of around 70-80 cents per share. (pre the rights and if they have participated fully then their average may be a bit higher.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    $2.82 today. Still waiting for directors to withdraw the Fee resolution.
    I see pigs flying with their snouts still in the trough.

WOW there is going to be livliness from McGinty and I, (among others) at the forthcoming meeting the way this is going. Maybe we should start selling tickets to this fireworks display lol

Will the previous low of $2.80 hold...that's the $64,000 question.
    Last edited by Beagle; 17-09-2018 at 02:20 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    WOW there is going to be livliness from McGinty and I, (among others) at the forthcoming meeting the way this is going. Maybe we should start selling tickets to this fireworks display lol

Will the previous low of $2.80 hold...that's the $64,000 question.
    Cheers Beagle,

As I cannot make the AGM as I have another one that day in a different location, could you please be so kind to post us what happened and the questions that were asked with answers?
    If you don't no worries but you write enough on this site anyway and would appreciate it.