sharetrader
Page 301 of 840 FirstFirst ... 201251291297298299300301302303304305311351401801 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,010 of 8391
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Like this mate https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ab4zQni0cIw ? I reckon that guy with where he had his arm was pretty brave
    Just Purfic

Guru

NPAT upgrade/narrowing towards the upper end would be nice
    Dreams are free

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Just Purfic
    Dale Carnegie - how to win friends and influence people lol
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Big day today, with the AGM

First part will be rerun of road show. A bit boring but believers salivating on every word as the greatness of this company is told. Doubt Chairman will be laughed at like Trump got but more like a Jacinda uphoria mood

Then the exciting bit. The previous guidance NPBT $34m to $36m (up 13% on mid) will become NPBT $36m to $38m

Then the drama as enraged shareholders get stuck into the troughers, herdlickers and greedy self indulgent directors about the pay rise. That motion will pass with a huge meeting

Punters will leave on high as the share price soars over 3 bucks

Put the WINX.AU cash on TRA yesterday for a quick return ....cool eh
    Last edited by winner69; 26-09-2018 at 07:57 AM.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

LOL you've got the script all worked out...no need for me to go then..oh wait I have stayed up all night working on metamorphizing from a Beagle into a WereWolf so there has to be some purpose to that
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

LOL you've got the script all worked out...no need for me to go then..oh wait I have stayed up all night working on metamorphizing from a Beagle into a WereWolf so there has to be some purpose to that
    Make sure you use sophisticated lingo like ‘colour’,’appetite’, ‘optics’ etc ......that’ll confuse the car salesmen
    Last edited by winner69; 26-09-2018 at 08:27 AM.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Make sure you use sophisticated lingo like ‘colour’, ‘optics’ etc ......that’ll confuse the car salesmen
    Woof woof,...opps I mean Grrrrrr lol. Good idea mate.

IMO

It says only 18 besides me waiting for the audio to start, everyone else out to quickly buy a car

LOL you've got the script all worked out...no need for me to go then
    Interestingly others have not read the script and a few bailing pre the big show losing easy money in the process.

Guru

Slide 5 pie graph a bit sloppy

winner - no NPAT upgrade, TRA just priced just a little bit cheap instead of pretty cheap
    save the upgrade for just before full year results and/or well after my bond conversion
    Last edited by trader_jackson; 26-09-2018 at 09:36 AM.