sharetrader
Page 31 of 840 FirstFirst ... 212728293031323334354181131531 ... LastLast
    Corporate

Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Who View Post
    I dont know exactly whats going on, but I have a feeling this company is groomed to be bought out in the near future.

Your right though, Brynes must know something the general public doesn't. It is a very positive sign that he is buying up shares.

Everything is telling me, don't touch finance companies. However, it is hard not to jump in.

368,000 shares done at 55 cents! Somethings up! Whats up bro?
    Having got ourselves into a debt-induced economic crisis, the only permanent way out is to reduce the debt – either directly by abolishing large slabs of it, or indirectly by inflating it away.

Guru

I saw that too... im wondering who is doing the selling. Is VIK still selling and if so who is buying. Just trying to work out how low it can go and if its time to start accumulating. That said the cricket is more depressing

Guru

Lets assume its VIk (and not a bad assumption)... that would mean they have about 1.2 million to go.... Interesting times

Guru

Hmmmm....buyer paying 2cents above opening price ...price slipped a cent since the 356000 haul....

A willing big buyer is lurking ...methinks.

Not interested in the seller it's the buyer I'm interested in......willing to shell out $2 million exactly assuming commission comes to $4200 (0.2%).

Quote Originally Posted by Hoop View Post
    Not interested in the seller it's the buyer I'm interested in......willing to shell out $2 million exactly assuming commission comes to $4200 (0.2&#37.
    Hoop, what do you mean? Where did you get $2 M?
    Having got ourselves into a debt-induced economic crisis, the only permanent way out is to reduce the debt – either directly by abolishing large slabs of it, or indirectly by inflating it away.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Who View Post
    Hoop, what do you mean? Where did you get $2 M?
    oh!......I'm a zero out...sorry about that folks :o

$200,000 exactly.......doesn't sound nearly as exciting does it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoop View Post
    oh!......I'm a zero out...sorry about that folks :o

$200,000 exactly.......doesn't sound nearly as exciting does it.
    Would increase the brokerage to 2% as well. Must be using a full-service broker...
    Death will be reality, Life is just an illusion.

Discl: disgruntled ex holder who bought at mid $2 & held for a year & sold at mid $2 after totally losing faith in management.

I have bagged this stock since it was $1.50 & will keep on doing it until someone (preferably management) can reveal a profitable business plan. The reported profits for the last 2 years have relied on one off asset sales.

I think that instead of wondering about a 200k trade by a director why not think about why Hugh Green wanted his 20m back? At these prices why did he not do a full takeover? Do you think he knows this business? Do you think he has trust in management or the business plan

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post
    Would increase the brokerage to 2% as well. Must be using a full-service broker...
    A broker offering advice as to which are the undervalued stocks on the market with potential ????..... nah...nice thought through.

Probable assumption...... DPC loving investor looking to pick up a large chunk in a illiquid stock and has to make the broker do a honest days work in scratching around to find the shares to trade....yeah I 'll settle for this assumption until better informed

No announcement yet so assume Byrnes wasn't the buyer