sharetrader
Page 324 of 840 FirstFirst ... 224274314320321322323324325326327328334374424824 ... LastLast
Results 3,231 to 3,240 of 8391
    Investor

Btw, last day today to be in to get that juicy divvy. Goes ex-div tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    Btw, last day today to be in to get that juicy divvy. Goes ex-div tomorrow.
    Oh great, I can expect the SP to drop even further then.

Quote Originally Posted by Marilyn Munroe View Post
    I have an interesting tale about a luxury car from the German bug group of brands parallel imported. The dude took it to an authorised dealer in NZ to get serviced. The NZ dealer got bent and twisted about it, took the ID information from the car and grizzled to Wolfsberg who used it to trace the overseas dealer who sold the car.

The overseas dealer got the "ziss is not permitted" speech and was fined his dealer margin.

Boop boop de do
    Marilyn

PS. I agree the A8 is a damned nice car. My worry would be Vee Dub have a reputation for "don't care not going to fix it" attitudes towards warranty problems.
    Interesting post, thanks. I wish you hadn't said that, I might have to try one out now lol.
    Makes you wonder what would happen to that U.K. dealer that sold out 5 brand new high value cars, especially seeing as they were models that had just come out, (they normally are barred from selling brand new ones offshore, rules around demo's are a bit more relaxed). Might have his distribution agreement pulled !
    Not sure about the styling of the 8 and the size of the front grille https://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/use...7b58aac7a2598c
    New A7 a more sylish bit of kit to my eyes https://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/use...cf1595cd330f8b

Agreed minimoke, Turners SP has been a real "highlight" lately hasn't it along with the milk twins...on second thoughts I think I'll give trying out the new A8 a miss and just keep licking my wounds.
    Last edited by Beagle; 18-10-2018 at 08:37 AM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Banned

Trading at $2.85 with a 4c fully imputed divvy going Ex tomorrow.

Its a sad day when TRA is the only sign of green in my portfolio. If it keeps this up I might be above water by Christmas.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by Timesurfer View Post
    Its a sad day when TRA is the only sign of green in my portfolio. If it keeps this up I might be above water by Christmas.
    You are "well positioned",enjoy the ride..

Perfect weather over the long weekend. Hound was tempted to go look at some flash euro cars but then thought of the first year depreciation and ongoing expensive running costs and quickly retreated into his kennel and then thought a good walk in the Botanical gardens would be a LOT cheaper and better for me too. Lots of other dogs there to pat too.
    Hope Tuners sold heaps this weekend. There's is a needs based business model not a wants based one.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Must be time for Baker to buy another big pile of shares at this price ...nearly 10% cheaper than when they were really cheap not that long ago.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

IMO

My buy finally got hit, i have enough now.

Another newsletter ....plenty of warm fuzzy stuff to enjoy reading over morning tea
    http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...804/289229.pdf

By the way the site down by the Basin still devoid of cars
    Last edited by winner69; 26-10-2018 at 07:38 AM.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”