sharetrader
Page 358 of 840 FirstFirst ... 258308348354355356357358359360361362368408458 ... LastLast
Results 3,571 to 3,580 of 8393

No love for or against...just a realisation that adding to a losing position isn't always the most clever approach.
    Very pleased I took steps to mitigate my losses on the way down.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    When you are in a hole, stop digging. I dug a bit yesterday and am now deeper in my own hole. I have locked the shovel away and its not coming out again.
    I dug a nice big hole for myself adding to my MPG holdings Mr Beagle so far its worked out ok but that is down to luck and not good management. I am still going to sell my shovel

Banned

When you are in a hole, stop digging. I dug a bit yesterday and am now deeper in my own hole. I have locked the shovel away and its not coming out again.
    Be thankful that your hole is only deep enough to fit your foot into, I need climbing equipment to get to the bottom of mine and I haven't done any digging for yonks.

Advanced Member

What could possibly go wrong Opps...I vaguely recall some people saying it couldn't possibly go lower than the long term support at $2.80...and before that most people thought $3 was the floor. Where is the floor really ?

I can understand you rolling the dice at this level...odds don't look too shabby but probably best not to pretend its a one sided bet as quite a few people thought the same when the SP was higher. A downgrade could see this rapidly heading towards $2.00.

Well said Beagle, quite agree, heading towards 2.00 you were spot on

Following the momo

Sometimes the best lessons to learn are the ones that we don't learn the first time

Outside thinking.

??? Its not speculation. Its got real earnings. Investing in companies that might earn some money one day or might not is speculation, like PPH.
    Mmmmm, In 12 months to May 2018 my 'speculation' on PPH earned me a positive return of 143%

What has your 'investment' return been on TRA ?

(Of course - pure speculation, no skill involved, pure luck. Disc; no longer hold PPH, never held TRA)

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by McGinty View Post
    Sometimes the best lessons to learn are the ones that we don't learn the first time
    The market will always have another lesson to teach you no matter how much you learn and or how good you think you are.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by ratkin View Post
    Well said Beagle, quite agree, heading towards 2.00 you were spot on
    The $2.00 sellers better get in quickly,as the share buy back is only for 5% of the issued capital.
    Big day for sellers starts tomorrow.
    May end tomorrow too.?

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    The $2.00 sellers better get in quickly,as the share buy back is only for 5% of the issued capital.
    Big day for sellers starts tomorrow.
    May end tomorrow too.?
    Up to 4.5m shares to buy. Total volume today was a mere 225,000. It will take then a while

Divorced from logic Hectorplains's Avatar

No sign of Toddhunter, then? Shame that, he got quite the fanboy welcome last time.