sharetrader
Page 366 of 840 FirstFirst ... 266316356362363364365366367368369370376416466 ... LastLast
Results 3,651 to 3,660 of 8393

Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy View Post
    They are well ahead of you Beagle. They are in the process of reducing net profit by 20% which means by holding the dividend steady, the payout ratio goes up to 60-70%. You should be well satisfied ;-P

SNOOPY
    Snoops - go and wash your mouth out with soapy water for making such outrageously misleading claims. ����
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

I'm up for some games and shenanigans so re-entered today at $2.50. Lets see how this plays out.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    I'm up for some games and shenanigans so re-entered today at $2.50. Lets see how this plays out.
    With a net 6.6% fully imputed divie paid quarterly,the next one at the end of January, I would think it will play out very profitably for you.

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    With a net 6.6% fully imputed divie paid quarterly,the next one at the end of January, I would think it will play out very profitably for you.
    Wrong percy .....it’s with an ever increasing 6.6% fully imputed dividend
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

percy

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Wrong percy .....it’s with an ever increasing 6.6% fully imputed dividend
    Thank you W69 for correcting my absolute blunder.
    Yes ever increasing.
    Has a nice ring to it.
    Last edited by percy; 30-11-2018 at 04:18 PM.

My plan relies on an increasing SP. As we have experienced previously no point enjoying a divvy when the SP capitulation is greater.

percy

My plan relies on an increasing SP. As we have experienced previously no point enjoying a divvy when the SP capitulation is greater.
    I would not worry about the sp.
    It will double.
    May take two years.May take three years.
    My only worry is they get taken over under $4.00 in the next or so.
    Last edited by percy; 30-11-2018 at 04:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy View Post
    They are well ahead of you Beagle. They are in the process of reducing net profit by 20% which means by holding the dividend steady, the payout ratio goes up to 60-70%. You should be well satisfied ;-P

SNOOPY
    That's way too harsh mate. Latest consumer confidence survey out today and has rebounded from a very low point in October. Fuel prices are down significantly. Please be a good dog and try and keep up.

17 / 250 = 6.8% net, its going up already lol = 9.44% gross.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.”
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

I would not worry about the sp.
    It will double.
    May take two years.May take three years.
    I think that is extremely improbable. best high over the past two years was $3.90. Directors and management still the same. All they have done is drive SP lower.

I do however expect these manipulations to create an SP enhancement.

I think that is extremely improbable. best high over the past two years was $3.90. Directors and management still the same. All they have done is drive SP lower.

I do however expect these manipulations to create an SP enhancement.
    +1 Confirmation bias by some holders who have a large percentage of their portfolio in one stock can play real tricks on one's mind. The other day another poster with a large stake in another company reckoned RYM would be $30 in 5.5 years time. Another extremely improbably assertion in my opinion. There must be an interesting psychological study somewhere that digs down into this sort of thing, it would be fascinating to read. For mine, this is a reasonable yield stock at this level trading slightly below fair value. Its by no means the only stock trading below my assessed fair value, e.g. OCA.
    Last edited by Beagle; 30-11-2018 at 04:28 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.”
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine