sharetrader
Page 367 of 386 FirstFirst ... 267317357363364365366367368369370371377 ... LastLast
Results 5,491 to 5,505 of 5789
  1. #5491
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Napier
    Posts
    918

    Default

    Larger than normal turnover here and price holding. The share buyback is doing its thing, but it would be good to see the share price heading much higher with this sort of turnover

  2. #5492
    Membaa
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    2,733

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ggcc View Post
    Larger than normal turnover here and price holding. The share buyback is doing its thing, but it would be good to see the share price heading much higher with this sort of turnover
    You may be observing a managed exit / sell die to a managed buyer.

  3. #5493
    percy
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    christchurch
    Posts
    13,326

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    From today's NBR online behind paywall (pretty much everything is)...
    Turners plot growth with refreshed business plan
    Went to Turners Roadshow presentation this evening.
    Todd Hunter and Aaron Saunders,told us where Turners are,where they want to be,and how they intend to get there.
    They are trading well.
    Turners are back up to "very strong conviction".

  4. #5494
    Membaa
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    2,733

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Went to Turners Roadshow presentation this evening.
    Todd Hunter and Aaron Saunders,told us where Turners are,where they want to be,and how they intend to get there.
    They are trading well.
    Turners are back up to "very strong conviction".
    What’s the story behind their investment in CL8?

  5. #5495
    percy
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    christchurch
    Posts
    13,326

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    What’s the story behind their investment in CL8?
    Vehicle ownership worldwide is changing.Rise of subscription style services for car ownership and demand of flexible solutions.
    Turners may have Carly up and running by the end this year.
    NBR last Friday had an article about it.

    ps.Came away from tonight's presentation a "born again" much happier shareholder.
    Last edited by percy; 07-08-2019 at 09:18 PM.

  6. #5496
    Dilettante
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Nelson
    Posts
    2,933

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Vehicle ownership worldwide is changing.Rise of subscription style services for car ownership and demand of flexible solutions.
    Turners may have Carly up and running by the end this year.
    NBR last Friday had an article about it.

    ps.Came away from tonight's presentation a "born again" much happier shareholder.
    Holy moley. Didn´t think that was necessary :-)

  7. #5497
    Legend Balance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    9,912

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Vehicle ownership worldwide is changing.Rise of subscription style services for car ownership and demand of flexible solutions.
    Turners may have Carly up and running by the end this year.
    NBR last Friday had an article about it.

    ps.Came away from tonight's presentation a "born again" much happier shareholder.
    Perfect timing then as Milford will be happy to shower 'cheap' shares!

  8. #5498
    percy
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    christchurch
    Posts
    13,326

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Holy moley. Didn´t think that was necessary :-)
    Yes and re took my vows..!!
    Sometime ago there was discussion about the small temporary Wellington City site.
    Holds 55 cars and last month sold 47....Incredible.
    Turners also openned a New Branch in New Plymouth.
    Holds 155 cars.Last month without any advertising they sold 135 cars.Again incredible.Just shows the nationwide strength of Turners brand.
    Whangarei.Relocated site.3 months to June 85% increase in operating profit.Yet again incredible.
    Last edited by percy; 08-08-2019 at 07:55 AM.

  9. #5499
    percy
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    christchurch
    Posts
    13,326

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Perfect timing then as Milford will be happy to shower 'cheap' shares!
    Even happier will be the savvy investors who take them off Milford's hands.

  10. #5500
    An Awesome Cool Cat winner69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    , , .
    Posts
    24,047

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Yes and re took my vows..!!
    Sometime ago there was discussion about the small temporary Wellington City site.
    Holds 55 cars and last month sold 47....Incredible.
    Turners also openned a New Branch in New Plymouth.
    Holds 155 cars.Last month without any advertising they sold 135 cars.Again incredible.Just shows the nationwide strength of Turners brand.
    Whangarei.Relocated site.3 months to June 85% increase in operating profit.Yet again incredible.
    Website says there’s 72 cars at Wellington ...always about 70 odd

    Spose clever marketing
    “In a roaring bull market, knowledge is superfluous and experience is a handicap.”

    –Benjamin Graham”

  11. #5501
    Legend Balance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    9,912

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Even happier will be the savvy investors who take them off Milford's hands.
    Are we talking about the savvy investors who were buying off Milford at above $3.00?

  12. #5502
    percy
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    christchurch
    Posts
    13,326

    Default

    Current sp is under $2.30.
    Yes perhaps Milford did pay over $3.00.

  13. #5503
    percy
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    christchurch
    Posts
    13,326

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Website says there’s 72 cars at Wellington ...always about 70 odd

    Spose clever marketing
    You better take your mates down there and count them.

  14. #5504
    percy
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    christchurch
    Posts
    13,326

    Default

    49.54% of the 393,274 TRA shares traded yesterday,ie 194,836 were brought back,therefore 198,438 were brought by others..[the savvy investors]
    Sellers better hurry up as there are only 1,504,399 more share required.
    Last edited by percy; 08-08-2019 at 09:27 AM.

  15. #5505
    Legend Balance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    9,912

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    You better take your mates down there and count them.
    You mean TRA's website cannot be trusted to tell the truth vs its PR spin?

    That's not good.
    Last edited by Balance; 08-08-2019 at 09:24 AM.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •