sharetrader
Page 372 of 840 FirstFirst ... 272322362368369370371372373374375376382422472 ... LastLast
Results 3,711 to 3,720 of 8391
    Guru

Alistair buying more as well, $2.50 ish surely the bottom, onwards and upwards to $3 by Christmas.
    So if 'everyone' is buying, who is selling?

Quote Originally Posted by trader_jackson View Post
    Alistair buying more as well, $2.50 ish surely the bottom, onwards and upwards to $3 by Christmas.
    So if 'everyone' is buying, who is selling?
    besides the buy back, directors and the likes of beagle et al buying still doesn’t appear much interest from anybody else does there
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Further to my posts about the used v new car markets elbowing each other for customer attention Nissan are now offering no deposit finance at 1.9% with a payment holiday until April.

Those whose aim is to provide finance for profit must be struggling against others who regard finance as a cost of sale.

Boop boop de do
    Marilyn
    Diamonds are a girls best friend.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    There you go 38k at $2.50, bye bye the first few reef fish.
    0.0426% shares bought. Only UP TO 4.957% more to go.

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    0.0426% shares bought. Only UP TO 4.957% more to go.
    I’ve never seen so much excitment / hype over a share buyback before

Desperate measures by the company to appease shareholders and ‘investors’ are loving it

Can’t be that bad eh.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Banned

Certainly there seems to be by some a concert-ed effort to pump the shares higher.

Quote Originally Posted by Marilyn Munroe View Post
    Further to my posts about the used v new car markets elbowing each other for customer attention Nissan are now offering no deposit finance at 1.9% with a payment holiday until April.

Those whose aim is to provide finance for profit must be struggling against others who regard finance as a cost of sale.

Boop boop de do
    Marilyn
    Attractive finance for those that can afford the monthly payments. Nissan don't have a lot of low priced product and their terms are over 3 years so the payments will be steep.
    I continue to believe the likes of Suzuki with their compact cars at around $20K, plus or minus a bit depending on model and Mazda with their Mazda 2 priced at a similar level who are both offering no deposit 5 year finance at just 3.9% and 5 years manufacturer warranty and taking into account the extra fuel efficiency of these sort of vehicles which is very much on the mind of consumers these days...these are the sort of vehicles that may be sucking some wind out of the sails of the second hand market because when you look at the whole deal, the cost to finance and operate something like this is probably cheaper than a running a bigger sized second hand vehicle in the $15,000 range. I know I am comparing apples and oranges here but it would appear at least some consumers may be asking why bother buying a used car ? Do I really need the extra size of a bigger second hand vehicle with all its higher running costs ? Why not just buy a brand new small car instead with all the assurance of long factory warranty, no deposit super cheap finance, less maintenance, fuel e.t.c.
    Last edited by Beagle; 03-12-2018 at 05:06 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

percy

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCross View Post
    Certainly there seems to be by some a concert-ed effort to pump the shares higher.
    As per usual in any market, the buyers see the directors succeeding with their strategy,while sellers think they will fail.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by Marilyn Munroe View Post

Boop boop de do
    Marilyn
    Any idea who is behind Nissan Finance.?
    It used to be HGH but for some reason I think it is now UDC.

Or if you are really smart buy that low km as new 4 year old small car privately for 60% off new price. (as I did this year)