sharetrader
Page 436 of 840 FirstFirst ... 336386426432433434435436437438439440446486536 ... LastLast
Results 4,351 to 4,360 of 8398
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    What we need is Craig’s to put out a note on Turners with a BUY on it. They have enough loyal clients who follow their advice, esp the BUYs

That trick seems to have worked for Heartland and thl recently

I’ll give Mark a buzz tomorrow
    All we need is BBB activated to turn things around.

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Yes indeed, he picked the absolute top of HBL to sell and the absolute bottom of HGH to buy, incredible, hopefully he'll broadcast the bottom of TRA, despite having to hear about it endlessly afterwards. LOL, just teasing. The TRA chart is bloody awful, patience patience I keep telling myself.

I still can’t believe Byrnes sold some shares after his passionate speech at the AGM saying that the company’s shares were grossly undervalued by the market (they were about $2.90 then)

Mind you they’ve fallen another 17 cents since he sold last week.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    Yes indeed, he picked the absolute top of HBL to sell and the absolute bottom of HGH to buy, incredible, hopefully he'll broadcast the bottom of TRA, despite having to hear about it endlessly afterwards. LOL, just teasing. The TRA chart is bloody awful, patience patience I keep telling myself.
    Baabaa ...chart does look awful ......but it’s almost perfect over the last couple of years .....a nice and clean chart.

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Baabaa ...chart does look awful ......but it’s almost perfect over the last couple of years .....a nice and clean chart.
    Not sure what you mean by "perfect" or "nice and clean", except maybe text book down trend? All those 'D's on the chart are what keep the faithful engaged regardless of shareprice. Every day lower SP, is a day better yield for a buyer, assuming they don't go bust.
    Last edited by Baa_Baa; 27-02-2019 at 07:57 PM. Reason: Yukky chart resolution, no sure what's gone wrong there

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    Not sure what you mean by "perfect" or "nice and clean", except maybe text book down trend? All those 'D's on the chart are what keep the faithful engaged regardless of shareprice. Every day lower SP, is a day better yield for a buyer, assuming they don't go bust.
    Think that was what I was meaning

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Bad bearish beagle or beagle busy buying
    Last edited by Beagle; 27-02-2019 at 10:34 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy View Post
    With no other possibilities I can see, I guess your answer is right Peat! But something still stinks here.

So why were shareholders not told that Milford were substantial shareholders in the FY2018 annual report?

SNOOPY
    It IS there though !!
    as i said showing 7.99%

Turners.JPG

and so is this

Tuners.JPG

actually that chart is from the latest Interim report...
    Last edited by peat; 27-02-2019 at 11:36 PM.
    For clarity, nothing I say is advice....

On the doghouse

Default Annual Report 2018: The revised edition

Quote Originally Posted by peat View Post
    It IS there though !!
    as i said showing 7.99%

Turners.JPG
    Hi Peat. I had a look at the on line version of AR2018 and sure enough, I can see that substantial product holders list.on p87 exactly as you have reproduced above. However, I can assure you that in the hard copy of the FY2018 annual report that I was sent last year - the photocopy with the cheap staple in the corner - the information about Milford being a substantial holder was not there. In my copy of the annual report, there is nothing on Salt Funds Management being a 9.29% substantial shareholder either. I didn't know Salt were in there until today!

I would like it if another Turners Automotive Group shareholder who received a hard copy of AR2018 could look and verify what I am saying is true. But it appears the annual report for 2018 on the Turners Automotive Group that is now posted on the TRA website has been changed. Good on Turners for correcting their mistake. But perhaps an acknowledgement and announcement to the NZX that the Annual Report had been changed might have been expected?

SNOOPY
    Last edited by Snoopy; 28-02-2019 at 08:08 AM.
    Watch out for the most persistent and dangerous version of Covid-19: B.S.24/7

Dilettante

Snoopy has made a serious point here. How on earth does TRA management think it is OK to change the Annual Report without an announcement ? Very poor. One wonders if this was the only change.
    Last edited by iceman; 28-02-2019 at 08:31 AM.