sharetrader
Page 443 of 840 FirstFirst ... 343393433439440441442443444445446447453493543 ... LastLast
Results 4,421 to 4,430 of 8398

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    All joking apart, this IS the kind of double-faced behavior which institutional investors take keen note of..
    I agree. Worse than Herdlickers behaviour over on ATM.

Spinning us a yarn on how undervalued the SP is and then spruiking your own shares is appalling.

One thing about the collapsing share price has been it’s been consistently going down .....lucky for them it hasn’t crashed and they’ve avoided getting a speeding ticket

Would have responded that they are fully compliant with disclosure rules anyway but a bit embarrassing getting a speeding ticket.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

percy

Looks as though the sellers are buying HGH.?

It’s some time since they came out with that vague sort guidance ...like was npbt going to be 10% down on previous guidance or was it just a suggestion it could be.

Well, 11 months of the financial year has now passed. They must have a decent feel for how the year has gone and what the full year profit will be.

Share price collapsing and lots of uncertainty in the market about how good or bad things are.

They need to come out and say how the years panning out - it would be the decent and responsible thing to do.

Jeez, last year they couldn’t contain themselves sending out newsletters and having shareholder sessions promoting how wonderful they were and all that sort of crap. The silence over the last few months has been deafening

An update to Shareholders is urgently needed .....but I hold my breath as I reckon it very unlikely.

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    It’s some time since they came out with that vague sort guidance ...like was npbt going to be 10% down on previous guidance or was it just a suggestion it could be.

Well, 11 months of the financial year has now passed. They must have a decent feel for how the year has gone and what the full year profit will be.

Share price collapsing and lots of uncertainty in the market about how good or bad things are.

They need to come out and say how the years panning out - it would be the decent and responsible thing to do.

Jeez, last year they couldn’t contain themselves sending out newsletters and having shareholder sessions promoting how wonderful they were and all that sort of crap. The silence over the last few months has been deafening

An update to Shareholders is urgently needed .....but I hold my breath as I reckon it very unlikely.
    I smell a fight with the auditors over stock values etc.

Something just does not make sense - a share buyback is to benefit ALL shareholders and the best way to benefit ALL shareholders - certainly not the sellers.

But TRA seems to be the only buyer currently? And paying up to get stock even while the seller(s) are relentlessly selling down, including said director selling 30,000 shares.

Surely tRA should be backing off in the face of the relentless selling and only take out the seller(s) at the lowest price possible?

percy

Last year the shareholder newsletter was dated 4th April.
    Before that..29th March,Dealer Loyalty Share Scheme.
    ..................29th March.Divie
    ..................12th March SPH Milford.
    ...................1st March opportunity for end of life vehicles for Turners.....Only this one and the next one were before 2nd March.
    ..................27th February.Turners reports minimal impact from stink bug.

From the last annual report.Directors shareholdings or interests they represent.
    Grant Baker 7.02%
    Paul Byrnes 3.8%
    Matthew Harrison 8.2%
    Alister Petrie..7,95%
    Total 26.97%
    A lot of skin in the game.
    A lot of skin lost.?
    Last edited by percy; 01-03-2019 at 06:44 PM.

I couldn't agree more.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    I smell a fight with the auditors over stock values etc.

Something just does not make sense - a share buyback is to benefit ALL shareholders and the best way to benefit ALL shareholders - certainly not the sellers.

But TRA seems to be the only buyer currently? And paying up to get stock even while the seller(s) are relentlessly selling down, including said director selling 30,000 shares.

Surely tRA should be backing off in the face of the relentless selling and only take out the seller(s) at the lowest price possible?
    When the buy-back is finished at the end of this month it will be fascinating to see the buy depth, if any, that's left.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Finally sussed how the Turners ‘clipping the ticket’ business model works

Now that’s three of us — Todd, Percy and me. I fear Baker and Byrnes don’t really know.

https://twitter.com/wolfejosh/status...153263617?s=21

percy

Finally sussed how the Turners ‘clipping the ticket’ business model works

Now that’s three of us — Todd, Percy and me. I fear Baker and Byrnes don’t really know.

https://twitter.com/wolfejosh/status...153263617?s=21
    I think Baker and Byrnes designed it...!!
    Thanks for the link.