sharetrader
Page 449 of 840 FirstFirst ... 349399439445446447448449450451452453459499549 ... LastLast
Results 4,481 to 4,490 of 8398
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Just somebody desperate to sell in case it’s even lower tomorrow ....and stuff all anybody who wants to buy.

Couta calls them reef fish or something like that
    Lol that reef fish sold them to me at $2.14.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Lol that reef fish sold them to me at $2.14.
    ...you greedy shark .....but good on you for supporting the share price
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Last September at the AGM when the share price was $2.90

SLIDE 5. SHARE PRICE
    The only area of performance that has disappointed is our languishing share price. As it must be a concern for all shareholders we should take some time to discuss possible reasons and market feedback.....
    So why is our share price currently around $2.85, well below the price suggested by conventional analysis in these reports? And trading at a level at which the Board sees value – you will have seen directors and senior executives including Grant, Todd and myself recently buying at around $3.00 per share.

Etc etc etc sob sob sob

A few months on and as the NZX reaches an all time high Turners share price continues to collapse and reaches what essentially is an all time low.

Something must be dramatically wrong with this outfit and the company is saying very little .¿the silence is deafening

Advanced Member

A few months on and as the NZX reaches an all time high Turners share price continues to collapse and reaches what essentially is an all time low.

Something must be dramatically wrong with this outfit and the company is saying very little .¿the silence is deafening

Maybe they are very happy with the share price because of the buy back ?

Membaa

Last September at the AGM when the share price was $2.90
    [snip]

Market sentiment is such a powerful force and usually so difficult to pinpoint unless it's one 'in your face issue' like a bunch of insiders dumping their shares. So with a TRA regardless of what the real issues re if any, the market sentiment is easily monitored by the charts and simple TA will tell you when it's time to buy in, riding the sentiment back up again and enjoying those juicy dividends. The time is not now but it could be close.

Quote Originally Posted by peat View Post
    11:06 was the only other $2.14.
    Attachment 10364
    Are you suggesting someone has a big short on it? If it was some sort of large cap Aussie stock , maybe a put option.
    I dont really think so.
    No, I'm not. Just seemed strange to me that seller could have got $2.14 anytime during teh day but it wasnt till the closing bell this deal was done. So today gets recorded at $2.14

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    No, I'm not. Just seemed strange to me that seller could have got $2.14 anytime during teh day but it wasnt till the closing bell this deal was done. So today gets recorded at $2.14
    Did you check the volume/value at close? Just one of those reefies Couta talks about, got the panics and flicked a few shares into the closing auction. Then again, $3.2k for those two sellers might be a big deal, who knows. We're not all sharks or barracouta.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    Did you check the volume/value at close? Just one of those reefies Couta talks about, got the panics and flicked a few shares into the closing auction. Then again, $3.2k for those two sellers might be a big deal, who knows. We're not all sharks or barracouta.
    A slightly larger reef fish flicked me 10k at $2.14 on Friday, bless their fins.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    A slightly larger reef fish flicked me 10k at $2.14 on Friday, bless their fins.
    Brave of you, I am quite enough in the red on this one already.

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    Market sentiment is such a powerful force and usually so difficult to pinpoint unless it's one 'in your face issue' like a bunch of insiders dumping their shares. So with a TRA regardless of what the real issues re if any, the market sentiment is easily monitored by the charts and simple TA will tell you when it's time to buy in, riding the sentiment back up again and enjoying those juicy dividends. The time is not now but it could be close.
    So true baa_baa

But sentiment may never change .....Turners may have become a pariah of the NZX .....no matter how fantastic the company thinks they are the share price will always be way below some delusional ‘intrinsic value’