sharetrader
Page 45 of 840 FirstFirst ... 354142434445464748495595145545 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by golden city View Post
    viking slam dpc.. but I am here to slam viking..about bio... same things heppend here..
    GC do you really think Vik didn't slam ICP-Bio, cause it would have. Just would not have done in in public, as they have a consructive working relationship. Unfortunately the DPC board and Management have totally dislike for VIK and see them as a threat, so as Viking expected, when DPC management stuffed up, Vik stepped up and slammed them for six. Fair enough after all BK and Vik accurately predicted what faliures DPC would have. I wonder what Hugh Green is thinking today? Will he and BK lay down their guns long enough to to fix DPC, because, to be frank, I dont know, 2 better candidates to take on this task and succeed. Interested in other opinions? Who can fix DPC's deep seated problems?, name your candidates!.

For the first time I will have to agree with the announcement by BK. It is totally unacceptable and disgraceful. The board on DPC should be sacked and replaced!

I am still wondering why Brynes is accummulating stock. This game is not over yet. Abit like watching daytime soap opera.

I will be at the AGM to give them a blasting!
    Having got ourselves into a debt-induced economic crisis, the only permanent way out is to reduce the debt – either directly by abolishing large slabs of it, or indirectly by inflating it away.

Dr Who at least those two have got no conection to the ST Laurence mess
    Possum The Cat

Unhappy

This is going to be great. The Annual Meeting is going to be a ripper. I am thinking of selling my proxies 1 share at a time on trademe. The returns will be better than than owning shares in DPC. Their graph looks like the downhill ski run at Coronet Peak.
    More stone throwing next week.
    In the red corner Barry Graham, happy to be a director when Brent King ran Dorchester and nod at the appropriate time and happy to turn on him after he left. In the blue corner BK who unloaded his shares to Petrocevic at $4 a share and struck a few nerves.
    VIK are right to ask about the termination / resignation exit of A Walker.

LEW

Quote Originally Posted by mskv View Post
    I hope you are right about repaying debentures. Not certain you can trust they know what is happening. Have they only just realised that property values are falling. To put out two profit downgrades in a month is unbelievable.

Do they really know there liquidity profile. Has it accounted for the slower and lower property sales?
    I wonder if the latest downgrade is a result of the current year-end audit that will be underway as we speak?

Can't wait for the annual result...

As I have previously said, if they have even half-decent finance company software, they should be able to do a liquidity analysis at the push of a button.
    Death will be reality, Life is just an illusion.

Walker is not being replaced.
    No rights issue.
    No tie up with St Laurence.
    NTA at least $1.10.
    Liquid, and can meet on-going obligations.
    Byrnes buying.
    Now a very small Company, declining business.
    Has talked about establishing a niche debt collection business, utilising its existing resources.

Looks like its being readied for merger or T/O to me. Good listing opportunity for someone?

Disclaimer: I may have made this up.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post
    I wonder if the latest downgrade is a result of the current year-end audit that will be underway as we speak?

Can't wait for the annual result...

As I have previously said, if they have even half-decent finance company software, they should be able to do a liquidity analysis at the push of a button.
    There may be no annual meeting.

I hope you are right Ears. Where did you get the NTA of $1.10 taking out STL?

I have a feeling this is primed for a T/O.
    Having got ourselves into a debt-induced economic crisis, the only permanent way out is to reduce the debt – either directly by abolishing large slabs of it, or indirectly by inflating it away.

Share Collector

Quote Originally Posted by belgarion View Post
    Perhaps that's the problem:
    a) software isn't half-decent and it's been turning out rubbish
    b) there's no software - mgnt use their thumbs and guts

(Been to a few such companies and they're frequently under-invested in IT and as a result are far from foward looking and have woeful levels of accuracy.)

(Thanks for the concern colin. C and V are making me bullish in this space.)
    I think you could safely assume they are still using Finzsoft software (FIN:NZX).

Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Who View Post
    I hope you are right Ears. Where did you get the NTA of $1.10 taking out STL?

I have a feeling this is primed for a T/O.
    Graham told me!