sharetrader
Page 458 of 840 FirstFirst ... 358408448454455456457458459460461462468508558 ... LastLast
Results 4,571 to 4,580 of 8398
    IMO

Looks pretty sharp , thin drag, Chuck the mast on and its a prototype Americas cup racer

Quote Originally Posted by peat View Post
    its not even a car - why is it on the Turners thread! haha
    A hint to Turners to expand into selling boats that’s why

Even more ticket clipping
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

percy

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    A hint to Turners to expand into selling boats that’s why

Even more ticket clipping
    Go to www.turners.co.nz and you will note they already sell boats.

Been ages since i’ve taken a look at TRA, initial metrics look extremely attractive p/e 6.9 div yield almost 12%. Had a scan through interim report and all looks good, positive revenue growth and decent npat and ebit growth. Am I missing something or is this one seriously tasty feed here?

IMO

You are missing a whole lot of comments, try reading back through them, lots of opinions and info there to help you.
    Last edited by Joshuatree; 10-03-2019 at 10:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Patient Panda View Post
    Been ages since i’ve taken a look at TRA, initial metrics look extremely attractive p/e 6.9 div yield almost 12%. Had a scan through interim report and all looks good, positive revenue growth and decent npat and ebit growth. Am I missing something or is this one seriously tasty feed here?

.....a
    One seriously tasty feed at the current outrageously low share price

And don’t forget the perfect inverse bell curve pattern developing taking the share price back to 380 (+70%)
    Last edited by winner69; 10-03-2019 at 10:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Patient Panda View Post
    You are right - the fundamentals we know of look very compelling, even if we assume that the earnings drop this (and the next) year. And hey, who really can predict whats happening in 3 years from now?

One reason to stay away would be however the "never drink and buy in a downtrend". I guess it comes down to whether you think you know more than the market ... and no doubt - at some stage it certainly must bottom out - doesn't it? So why not now? or after the next downwave? or after the downwave after the next? or after .... ;

There are still these roughly 5 million Milford shares waiting to be dumped ... or do we think they sold a million and changed their mind without any new data?

Personal preference when to buy in ... I think I will review any decision whether I will get back in after we have a confirmed trend change (which we don't have now).
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

With Turners business model based on an ecosystem of clipping the ticket in all aspects of owing a second car throughout its lifecycle you’d think they’d make ever increasing excessive profits

Key metric is npbt margin ...this has been shrinking over the last few years. F19 margin probably less than 9% when it was well over 10% a few years ago.

Conclusion — I think they have far too many ticket collectors - it seems that clipping tickets is getting costlier and the ticket clippers are becoming less productive.

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    With Turners business model based on an ecosystem of clipping the ticket in all aspects of owing a second car throughout its lifecycle you’d think they’d make ever increasing excessive profits

Key metric is npbt margin ...this has been shrinking over the last few years. F19 margin probably less than 9% when it was well over 10% a few years ago.

Conclusion — I think they have far too many ticket collectors - it seems that clipping tickets is getting costlier and the ticket clippers are becoming less productive.
    Comes down to the fact that margins in the used car trade have shrunk so much that many dealers are out of business?

Read an article the other day that showed that the stocks of companies that use the word ‘ecosystem’ in their reports tend to under perform the market (US study)

Two companies in NZ that come to mind who have started touting their ‘ecosystem’ are Turners and Thl .....hmmmm