sharetrader
Page 491 of 840 FirstFirst ... 391441481487488489490491492493494495501541591 ... LastLast
Results 4,901 to 4,910 of 8398

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post

Anyway - happy for holders that the SP didn't further decline and even slightly improved ... though still quite content with my decision to move my funds to HGH at the time I did it;

Its only improved on the 4 cent divi. Unless TRA come up with some positive news I expect it to fall back again ex div.

TA looking bullish. Most importantly has started an uptrend with a higher low and higher high. 233 should now act as a support line. 240 the next point to watch.

I am positioned to take advantage of what I think will be tailwinds for high yielding companies, especially ones that have been beaten down. Remember that TRA is essentially a finance company. I see this going the same way as HGH over the last month or two.

A financial update won't be far off.

percy

Hmm - reading your post I thought I missed something and looked at the chart:

Attachment 10460

Not sure this looks like a confirmed uptrend to me (yet) ... but sure, it might turn into one at some stage.

I recon however we still will need to wait for the financials end of May (unless they announce something really positive earlier).

Anyway - happy for holders that the SP didn't further decline and even slightly improved ... though still quite content with my decision to move my funds to HGH at the time I did it;

Remind me - what was the price of the last heavily discounted capital rise? Long way to go to reach that again ...
    What a poor chart.
    Looked very positive on Direct Broking and Stocknessmonster charts.
    Maybe shareholders can see the start of the new up trend better than non shareholders.?...lol.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyTheHorse View Post
    TA looking bullish. Most importantly has started an uptrend with a higher low and higher high. 233 should now act as a support line. 240 the next point to watch.

I am positioned to take advantage of what I think will be tailwinds for high yielding companies, especially ones that have been beaten down. Remember that TRA is essentially a finance company. I see this going the same way as HGH over the last month or two.

A financial update won't be far off.
    I totally agree with your comments.
    Maybe the update will be at the end of the month.?

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    What a poor chart.
    Maybe shareholders can see the start of the new up trend better than non shareholders.?...lol.
    Yep, shareholders always see things better than non-shareholders ....that’s why they are shareholders
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

percy

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Yep, shareholders always see things better than non-shareholders ....that’s why they are shareholders
    So very true.

Not convinced to add to my small position yet. Still hasn't broken up through the 100 day moving average which I use as my benchmark TA reference point.
    Still looks a little bit like an "abandoned baby" lol
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    What a poor chart.
    For sure - I think the technical terms are "endowment effect" and "confirmation bias" ... but latter might apply for non holders as well

From a personal perspective - I did hold them for some time and lost a lot of money with them. From my experience - as soon as I buy back into a stock which lost me money in the past they typically start losing me money again ... i.e. it is probably better for everybody if I just stay out and confine myself to holding companies which used to make me money in the past - and hey, there are some;
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

percy

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Not convinced to add to my small position yet. Still hasn't broken up through the 100 day moving average which I use as my benchmark TA reference point.
    Still looks a little bit like an "abandoned baby" lol
    100 day ma is $2.36.
    Interesting.?
    Seller there with 4,000 shares.
    Last edited by percy; 10-04-2019 at 01:05 PM.

percy

For sure - I think the technical terms are "endowment effect" and "confirmation bias" ... but latter might apply for non holders as well

From a personal perspective - I did hold them for some time and lost a lot of money with them. From my experience - as soon as I buy back into a stock which lost me money in the past they typically start losing me money again ... i.e. it is probably better for everybody if I just stay out and confine myself to holding companies which used to make me money in the past - and hey, there are some;
    Always best to do what works for you.