sharetrader
Page 494 of 840 FirstFirst ... 394444484490491492493494495496497498504544594 ... LastLast
Results 4,931 to 4,940 of 8398

Percy keeps reminding us about all the growth in the years ahead, just in case we temporarily forget for one day lol... and now that TA is supportive with a clear break above the 100 day MA I "hounded" up a few more. What could possibly go wrong lol
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Percy keeps reminding us about all the growth in the years ahead, just in case we temporarily forget for one day lol... and now that TA is supportive with a clear break above the 100 day MA I "hounded" up a few more. What could possibly go wrong lol
    Jeez I’m glad I didn’t panic like a several leemings did around the 215 mark

To rephrase a common saying about cricketers or racehorses who are out of form .....price is only temporary but outstanding fundamentals are permanent
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    I see "the dude" has gone.
    Yeah he got $2.41 and reckons he's better off taking the money and running rather than getting a 4c divvy.Lol

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Jeez I’m glad I didn’t panic like a several leemings did around the 215 mark

To rephrase a common saying about cricketers or racehorses who are out of form .....price is only temporary but outstanding fundamentals are permanent
    Actually - being one of these lemmings who swapped their TRA into HGH I still feel quite smug ; While TRA went up by a respectable 10% since end of February - HGH went in the same time period up by 16% ... and gives me on top of that some peace of mind!
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

HGH up from $1.31 in mid Feb to $1.68 now + 3.5 cps fully imputed dividend.
    Total shareholder return for those canny investors who bought at $1.31 = 30.92%, call it 31% since we're among friends
    TRA up from $2.14 to $2.41 in the same period with no dividends = 12.6%.
    Cool how banks and finance companies have gone up at the same time eh....even some of the Australian banks with their scurrilous business practices have staged a bit of a recovery lately.
    Last edited by Beagle; 11-04-2019 at 02:16 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    Actually - being one of these lemmings who swapped their TRA into HGH I still feel quite smug ; While TRA went up by a respectable 10% since end of February - HGH went in the same time period up by 16% ... and gives me on top of that some peace of mind!
    Not as good as you BP .....I’m only ‘smug’ because I didn’t crystallise my losses at that time

Hopefully it’ll get back to 260 odd ....might be in love with Turners by then

No idea what those smilie things mean but using them might be the secret to success punting
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

percy

It is not easy "keeping the faith" when the market says you are wrong.
    I have had to do it twice with HGH and one "big long time" with TRA.
    Six months ago TRA,HGH and my other big holding, were either doing down the drain, or just going sideways.I could not believe I had all three wrong,after spending so much time attending all three's ,presentations ,attending/watching their agms,and keeping in contact with them.I reread all their results, and presentations and could not find anything to make me think my research was flawed.
    Added to this "fake news" on sharetrader was not helpful,particularly from posters who should have known better.
    But here we are today "well positioned."
    Last edited by percy; 11-04-2019 at 03:07 PM.

I'm well under water with this one but have held on throughout the downward spiral and hoping it will return to previous highs and above. At least they have been paying regular dividends throughout.

The SELL side of TRA (hopefully) looking like their car lots after the End-of-Year sales. Six sellers of 40,000 shares vs 22 buyers for 135,000 shares.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    The SELL side of TRA (hopefully) looking like their car lots after the End-of-Year sales. Six sellers of 40,000 shares vs 22 buyers for 135,000 shares.
    But are the buyers willing to pay more than $2.43?