sharetrader
Page 553 of 840 FirstFirst ... 53453503543549550551552553554555556557563603653 ... LastLast
Results 5,521 to 5,530 of 8398
    percy

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    In other words, nobody is interested.
    Should that be the case or the price is not right, it will not be sold.

percy

Dunedin.
    Did any one from Dunedin go to the RoadShow this afternoon.?
    New Dunedin site should see sales really take off.
    Last edited by percy; 08-08-2019 at 05:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Think about that W69.
    Why would they want to keep it,and grow it.?
    A clue is insurance capital reserve.\
    Perhaps you should attend a Turners Roadshow?
    I find I learn so much.
    Yeah, I know why

But even with those superior returns from developing commercial real estate it’s still their worst performing segment on a return on capital basis .....and don’t they say they need to improve returns on capital
    Last edited by winner69; 08-08-2019 at 07:34 PM.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Banned

Hi winner nice to see you back.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Hi winner nice to see you back.
    You too mate.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

On the doghouse

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Went to Turners Roadshow presentation this evening.
    Todd Hunter and Aaron Saunders,told us where Turners are,where they want to be,and how they intend to get there.
    They are trading well.
    Turners are back up to "very strong conviction".
    Percy, sorry I couldn't join you this year, although no doubt those that stayed on 'after the show' at least got one warm savoury each as a result ;-)

I am surprised you didn't make comment on the critical issue of Aaron Saunder's beard. Put simply, if he has grown it back, this will signify Turners going 'back to their roots' to maximise the potential of selling cars. If the beard is still absent, then this signifies the trend to 'super slickness', sliding all over the edges of the car marketplace looking for clip ons continues. IOW we shareholders could be in trouble! Forget charts and forget fundamentals. I trust you can fill us in on this critical matter!

SNOOPY
    Watch out for the most persistent and dangerous version of Covid-19: B.S.24/7

IMO

Lol will check when i go next week, tape measure in pocket.
    I think percy prob has one too and its stroked alot!. Hey percy how about a pic of your chin to verify

IMO

Duplicate cant delete , ignore.

Lol will check when i go next week, tape measure in pocket.
    I think percy prob has one too and its stroked alot!. Hey percy how about a pic of your chin to verify
    Last edited by Joshuatree; 12-08-2019 at 12:34 PM.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Yeah, I know why

But even with those superior returns from developing commercial real estate it’s still their worst performing segment on a return on capital basis .....and don’t they say they need to improve returns on capital
    Fine tunning of premiums compared to type of car has steady profitable business improve.Ratios moving in the right direction.
    Also understanding who is a fault.A lot of claims that are dealers' responsibility are now being referred back to the dealers.
    You will also know premiums are paid in advance.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy View Post
    Percy, sorry I couldn't join you this year, although no doubt those that stayed on 'after the show' at least got one warm savoury each as a result ;-)

I am surprised you didn't make comment on the critical issue of Aaron Saunder's beard. Put simply, if he has grown it back, this will signify Turners going 'back to their roots' to maximise the potential of selling cars. If the beard is still absent, then this signifies the trend to 'super slickness', sliding all over the edges of the car marketplace looking for clip ons continues. IOW we shareholders could be in trouble! Forget charts and forget fundamentals. I trust you can fill us in on this critical matter!

SNOOPY
    Like the cars Turners sell, both Aaron and Todd were properly groomed.....Read what you like into that statement...lol.
    Good turnout.Room was full.Good questions again answered fully.Both Aaron and Todd have worked in the business since 2006.Both are very excited and passionate about Turners future prospects.MTF non-recorse loan book has reduced by another $1mil,so progress there too.Aaron has tightened their lending criteria,and taking more of a bigger picture of their borrowers' capacity to repay loans.This includes the borrowers' bank statements.I looked out for you,noted BlackPeter had sent a couple of guys from Shareholders Assn,and also noted Warren Head from Headliner fame was there.
    Pizza and savouries,together with tea/coffee,
    Stink Bug.Ships turned around last year etc meant instead of a steady stream of imports coming in they all arrived at one time.Importer/Dealers panicked,and cleared stock at any price,which caused the softness in the market last year.Market has remainded strong through winter this year, which means better margins.With the extra contributions from the relocated and new branches, I think the interim result will be very strong.
    Last edited by percy; 08-08-2019 at 08:06 PM.