sharetrader
Page 569 of 840 FirstFirst ... 69469519559565566567568569570571572573579619669 ... LastLast
Results 5,681 to 5,690 of 8398
    Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    Into the 2.40s now...
    Yes.....hopefully it will continue to move in the right direction !

Membaa

www.carly.co.nz is now active, though currently it redirects to www.carly.co in Ozzieland. Looks like Turners won't have an 'own brand' online car subscription service and are positioned solely as a supplier and administrator of cars for the Carly service like the current business model in Australia. Makes one wonder how Turners will market this. Still saying launch this year. Should be some financial results due soon from CL8 on how the very new Carly subscription service is performing.

https://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/201909...lb3sq9xb8g.pdf

Guru

I note there hasn't been any daily buying of shares under the buyback since Monday... potentially intriguing reasons why this is the case I reckon.
    And despite lack of buyback, the share price still managed to rise from $2.36 [Tuesday open] to $2.40 (well, up to $2.40 - hopefully the share price will stay there this time!... still, at $2.37, it is up a notch and outperformed NZX 50)
    Last edited by trader_jackson; 13-09-2019 at 09:52 AM.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by trader_jackson View Post
    I note there hasn't been any daily buying of shares under the buyback since Monday... potentially intriguing reasons why this is the case I reckon.
    And despite lack of buyback, the share price still managed to rise from $2.36 [Tuesday open] to $2.40 (well, up to $2.40 - hopefully the share price will stay there this time!... still, at $2.37, it is up a notch and outperformed NZX 50)
    I was wondering whether it had anything to do with the agm being Wednesday next week.
    Thought they may have decided it was too close to the meeting.
    Just a guess.
    90,165 traded yesterday.

IMO

When my friend bought their car from Turners recently they also took out $600 mechanical insurance, great ticket clipping there! They have definitely outgrown the yard in Tauranga but told me they havn't yet found premises in a suitable location,big enough to expand to .A nice problem to have.

2019 NZ Stock Picking Winner silverblizzard888's Avatar

Definitely an undervalued stock, particularly when the market currently values it for little or no growth, yet theres plenty of growth coming. They have 9 new sites opening in the next 2 years.
    They will be flushed with cash given they earn a great net profit, will be selling oxford finance and later EC Credit Control. Paying a 7% dividend and on top of that doing a share buyback, not to mention getting into car subscription that will utilize their assets in a more advantageous way. This should be a $4-5 stock on present earnings and potential, so I'd agree with the CEO this stock is terribly undervalued.

Quote Originally Posted by silverblizzard888 View Post
    Definitely an undervalued stock, particularly when the market currently values it for little or no growth, yet theres plenty of growth coming. They have 9 new sites opening in the next 2 years.
    They will be flushed with cash given they earn a great net profit, will be selling oxford finance and later EC Credit Control. Paying a 7% dividend and on top of that doing a share buyback, not to mention getting into car subscription that will utilize their assets in a more advantageous way. This should be a $4-5 stock on present earnings and potential, so I'd agree with the CEO this stock is terribly undervalued.
    Did you had a look at their leverage? Not really spoiled with cash ...
    Last edited by BlackPeter; 14-09-2019 at 05:29 PM.
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Full moon does funny things to people ...clouds their judgement ...and gets some punters over the xcited

Of course TRA is horrendously undervalued
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Full moon does funny things to people ...clouds their judgement ...and gets some punters over the xcited

Of course TRA is horrendously undervalued
    Sorry - didn't realize it is TRA up-ramping week ... but then, I should have known ... it always is - isn't it?
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    Sorry - didn't realize it is TRA up-ramping week ... but then, I should have known ... it always is - isn't it?
    ...and fingers crossed no delays on Bakers flight from Europe ....but then again he maybe flaunting around Pukekohe this weekend.

Do they sponsor any Supercars or just do a lot of corporate eventing.
    Last edited by winner69; 14-09-2019 at 05:42 PM.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”