sharetrader
Page 578 of 840 FirstFirst ... 78478528568574575576577578579580581582588628678 ... LastLast
Results 5,771 to 5,780 of 8398

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Paul Brynes spoke well..................lol.
    But surely the star of the show, was the old guy who got up and made a B line for the tucka, before the meeting had finished....
    .....and the lady in the brown jacket going through her Instagram feed on her mobile

Can’t tell what the others who were bored and playing with their phones were actually doing ...but snoops would say they weren’t buying shares
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    .....and the lady in the brown jacket going through her Instagram feed on her mobile

Can’t tell what the others who were bored and playing with their phones were actually doing ...but snoops would say they weren’t buying shares
    Last boring AGM I attended was SUMone and I was buying BAL shares before, during and after the meeting which worked a treat. PS-Nice to see u guys enjoying your day in the sun.

On the doghouse

Standard of questions from the floor not up to last year’s standard.
    Was always going to be that way with no Beagles in attendance!

Snoopy will be confused as the reply to that question as to what they are selling re finance division.
    Funny you should mention that Winner. IIRC Todd told us they were still going to write loan business but they weren't sure they wanted to accept the risk of new bad debts. It left open the position that Turners might have to ring fence some of their existing bad debts to get an Oxford Finance sale through. But maybe I was reading too much into what Todd said or didn't say...

SNOOPY
    Watch out for the most persistent and dangerous version of Covid-19: B.S.24/7

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Paul Brynes spoke well..................lol.
    But surely the star of the show, was the old guy who got up and made a B line for the tucka, before the meeting had finished....
    That wasn't Beagle in dress up was it?

percy

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    That wasn't Beagle in dress up was it?
    Well spotted.................lol..

percy

Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy View Post

Funny you should mention that Winner. IIRC Todd told us they were still going to write loan business but they weren't sure they wanted to accept the risk of new bad debts. It left open the position that Turners might have to ring fence some of their existing bad debts to get an Oxford Finance sale through. But maybe I was reading too much into what Todd said or didn't say...

SNOOPY
    Turners retail will keep "originating" loan agreements.
    Turners retail will keep earning an "origination fee," no matter if it is still with Turners' ownership, or someone else's ownership of Oxford Finance.
    Sale of Oxford Finance would mean Turners no longer underwrite such lending,the new owner of Oxford Finance would.
    Think HGH's Marac or MTF.Loan originators earn a fee.Turners retail will always earn a fee from whoever is their finance provider.
    Last edited by percy; 18-09-2019 at 08:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy View Post

SNOOPY
    Usual Todd waffle I think ..he’s pretty good at that

Really cool how he asked the audience whether they understood what he had just said .....and looking surprised he didn’t get an answer ...not even from the guy who asked the question who probably even more confused than what he was.

Apparently Todd’s tie stood looked pretty impressive on the big screen down at the bowling club.

percy

Apparently Todd’s tie stood looked pretty impressive on the big screen down at the bowling club.
    Todd's answer was crystal clear to me.

percy

Looked very smart from my home office too..
    Sensible investor asked about how new regs would affect them,which again received a full and frank answer from Todd..