sharetrader
Page 616 of 840 FirstFirst ... 116516566606612613614615616617618619620626666716 ... LastLast
Results 6,151 to 6,160 of 8398

Guru

Here is an opportunity!!

https://www.odt.co.nz/regions/queenstown/locked

That is with not even any campervans in the photo. Have seen it bigger, after the ski season in about October.

When the restrictions are lifted, would say plenty of no-cost one-way hires will be available......

On the doghouse

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    Here is an opportunity!!

https://www.odt.co.nz/regions/queenstown/locked

That is with not even any campervans in the photo. Have seen it bigger, after the ski season in about October.

When the restrictions are lifted, would say plenty of no-cost one-way hires will be available......
    And here is another opportunity. With their expertise in 'container buildings' I would like to see Todd and team build up some 'hospital bed containers'. Then if there was a COVID-19 outbreak in some region, they could truck the container beds in so that the COVID patients could be isolated. Possibly the COVID-19 victims could be retained in the existing Hospital Building to easily access the 'built in equipment' while the 'other' patients could go outside into the containers. It might be a way to get some on-sellable work out of those clever container transformers who are at home on gardening leave? Plus Turners could probably use some 'in stock trucks' to haul the containers around. What about it Todd, if you are at home reading this, in amongst what must be now a quite magnificent garden at your place?

SNOOPY
    Watch out for the most persistent and dangerous version of Covid-19: B.S.24/7

Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy View Post
    And here is another opportunity. With their expertise in 'container buildings' I would like to see Todd and team build up some 'hospital bed containers'. Then if there was a COVID-19 outbreak in some region, they could truck the container beds in so that the COVID patients could be isolated. Possibly the COVID-19 victims could be retained in the existing Hospital Building to easily access the 'built in equipment' while the 'other' patients could go outside into the containers. It might be a way to get some on-sellable work out of those clever container transformers who are at home on gardening leave? Plus Turners could probably use some 'in stock trucks' to haul the containers around. What about it Todd, if you are at home reading this, in amongst what must be now a quite magnificent garden at your place?

SNOOPY
    Hi Austen...We are pretty focused on "contactless" selling of cars at the moment...but like your creative thinking! Yes the lawns and hedges are well trimmed at the moment...I have 3 teenage daughters/workers who need to earn their keep!

Sorry Snoopy I got you a little confused in the Covid blur with Percy! Apologies to you both! Todd H

On the doghouse

Quote Originally Posted by toddhunter View Post
    Sorry Snoopy I got you a little confused in the Covid blur with Percy! Apologies to you both! Todd H
    No problem Todd. We did get into a little shareholder huddle for a while Percy and I. He bought into 'my' Turners Automotive Group. I bought into his 'Heartland'. Then he bought into my 'PGG Wrightson' and 'Skellerup' as well (although I think he has since sold the latter). I was going to propose a full merger. We could have called ourselves 'Persnoop' (even if that does sound a bit like Parsnip). So not surprising you got us confused! Glad to hear the garden is going well. All the best to you are your family.

SNOOPY
    Watch out for the most persistent and dangerous version of Covid-19: B.S.24/7

Hi Austen...We are pretty focused on "contactless" selling of cars at the moment...but like your creative thinking! Yes the lawns and hedges are well trimmed at the moment...I have 3 teenage daughters/workers who need to earn their keep!
    TODD..Hope your paying your 3 staff the full $585 a week and not pocketing some yourself..as you say innovative thinking

percy

All good...lol.

For those that are interested, I would be happy to run a Zoom call giving an update on life in lockdown at Turners Auto Group and how we see the business emerging. Aaron Saunders and I have been running a series of these with the major wealth advisor firms and institutional investors over the last two weeks. Perhaps if you could give me some sense via feedback to the post whether this would be of interest and if there is I will set it up. Thanks Todd

percy

Always enjoy your and Aaron's presentations,so would look forward to it.
    Will need [simple] instructions how to connect with Zoom.