sharetrader
Page 617 of 840 FirstFirst ... 117517567607613614615616617618619620621627667717 ... LastLast
Results 6,161 to 6,170 of 8398

I will join as well. Thanks

IMO

Yes me too thanks.

Great idea Todd, we need all the updated info that is out there.

Guru

Great idea Todd, all in.

You might want to offer this zoom call to the New Zealand Shareholders Association (NZSA) as well who could email their members with a zoom link for those that are interested. The NZSA has a large membership of whom quite a few would be shareholders. If you want me to get in touch with them or get some details to you, PM me. Cheers.
    Last edited by blackcap; 22-04-2020 at 08:41 PM.

I'd be keen to join in as well thanks Todd

Quote Originally Posted by toddhunter View Post
    For those that are interested, I would be happy to run a Zoom call giving an update on life in lockdown at Turners Auto Group and how we see the business emerging. Aaron Saunders and I have been running a series of these with the major wealth advisor firms and institutional investors over the last two weeks. Perhaps if you could give me some sense via feedback to the post whether this would be of interest and if there is I will set it up. Thanks Todd
    Pretty poor for you to run these for only some (rich) shareholders. A healthy market requires information to be available to all at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaa View Post
    Pretty poor for you to run these for only some (rich) shareholders. A healthy market requires information to be available to all at the same time.
    well you only need to look as far back as the share buyback to see who benefited most from that.
    Now they are overloaded in debt in a very depressed car market and economy , if you assume what happened overseas for same market will happen here things could be tough going forward.
    one step ahead of the herd

Which is why I have offered the opportunity up for all here Jaa. We are very careful what we say and we are always conscious of our continuous disclosure obligations.

I would think the number of listed businesses offering up a Q&A session via this forum could be counted on one hand...I might be wrong of course and I am sure someone will tell me if I am!

And of course any shareholder is welcome to call me anytime ... and many do (021722818 todd.hunter@turners.co.nz) I am waiting to hear back from the NZSA and then will book the time in and send around the zoom web link. Thanks Todd

2019 NZ Stock Picking Winner silverblizzard888's Avatar

Which is why I have offered the opportunity up for all here Jaa. We are very careful what we say and we are always conscious of our continuous disclosure obligations.

I would think the number of listed businesses offering up a Q&A session via this forum could be counted on one hand...I might be wrong of course and I am sure someone will tell me if I am!

And of course any shareholder is welcome to call me anytime ... and many do (021722818 todd.hunter@turners.co.nz) I am waiting to hear back from the NZSA and then will book the time in and send around the zoom web link. Thanks Todd
    I personally haven't seen many listed companies offering much Q&A on here, so I'd definitely like to say you've gone far and beyond what other companies have done. I'm sure its without saying that many shareholders appreciate and are very thankful for your efforts =)

I take my hat of to you fronting on a forum , I wont be able to make your call but it would be appreciated if you could explain to all why the buyback was done instead of using the funds to pay of your high debt.
    one step ahead of the herd