sharetrader
Page 666 of 840 FirstFirst ... 166566616656662663664665666667668669670676716766 ... LastLast
Results 6,651 to 6,660 of 8398
    Investor

From the presentation docs y'day, two new locations confirmed Rotorua & Nelson. Buying depth looks very strong, 4 bucks could be in sight over medium term..

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    From the presentation docs y'day, two new locations confirmed Rotorua & Nelson. Buying depth looks very strong, 4 bucks could be in sight over medium term..
    Yeah I saw the map of locations first and was thinking "gee, they really need to address the top of the south island" and was very happy to see moments later the Nelson location announced.

Really interested to know whether they could launch in Australia as well.

Advanced Member

Trading at a 4 year high today! good times, congrats to management!

Yes great hear and see expansion plans coming together and relocating where needed all seems to be paying off and promising future ahead. Good team effort.

Investor

Bit of teaser set up on sell side...haven't seen this for TRA in a very long time.

Quote Originally Posted by LaserEyeKiwi View Post
    Yeah I saw the map of locations first and was thinking "gee, they really need to address the top of the south island" and was very happy to see moments later the Nelson location announced.

Really interested to know whether they could launch in Australia as well.
    Would hate to see TRA expand into Australia. Would sell my shares straight away actually.
    Lots of competition over their, it would take millions and millions of dollars in capital and would likely be a drag on eps for many years.

Countless NZ companies have burned a lot of cash in Aussie only to cut their losses after many years and return home. (Yes some manage to crack it)

TRA brand is super strong in NZ and lots of room to expand here.
    Last edited by Rawz; 15-04-2021 at 08:32 PM.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rawz View Post
    Would hate to see TRA expand into Australia. Would sell my shares straight away actually.
    Lots of competition over their, it would take millions and millions of dollars in capital and would likely be a drag on eps for many years.

Countless NZ companies have burned a lot of cash in Aussie only to cut their losses after many years and return home. (Yes some manage to crack it)

TRA brand is super strong in NZ and lots of room to expand here.
    Appreciate the opposing viewpoint there. They do have a small amount of Australian exposure in the credit side of the business, so maybe they could stick to a pure financial services attempt over there.

Hmm - can't figure out why market screener prices some of TRA's parameters in USD?

https://www.marketscreener.com/quote...914/consensus/

Anybody knows?

Anyway - analyst "consensus" is USD 2.88 - which is at todays Exchange rate NZD 3.99. The one and only analyst researching TRA calls them as well a "BUY". Well, I guess with only one analyst it was not that hard to reach a consensus. Full steam ahead ...

Discl: I don't believe in analysts ability to predict the future :
    Last edited by BlackPeter; 28-04-2021 at 10:14 AM. Reason: updated Exchange rate ...
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    Hmm - can't figure out why market screener prices some of TRA's parameters in USD?

https://www.marketscreener.com/quote...914/consensus/

Anybody knows?

Anyway - analyst "consensus" is USD 2.88 - which is at todays Exchange rate NZD 3.99. The one and only analyst researching TRA calls them as well a "BUY". Well, I guess with only one analyst it was not that hard to reach a consensus. Full steam ahead ...

Discl: I don't believe in analysts ability to predict the future :
    There is quite an absence of coverage for a lot of smaller NZ listed companies. I think it creates opportunities for anyone that can be bothered to look past the NZX50 index constituents and can be bothered to read an income statement.

Quote Originally Posted by LaserEyeKiwi View Post
    There is quite an absence of coverage for a lot of smaller NZ listed companies. I think it creates opportunities for anyone that can be bothered to look past the NZX50 index constituents and can be bothered to read an income statement.
    I agree. The stocks ive made 200%+ gains in are MPG and MHJ. Then next top gains are from TRA and HLG. All four outside the NZX50 and often overlooked.